Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dotted chat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2020
Okay so i have seen other people talk about this subject but they did not go in detail. So im over the age of 18 and i want to see dotted messages so i want to know can i change that? where can i change that? I know that some words are filtered if they are inappropriate or violate guidelines but every other chat what should i do? And another thing does kingisle block numbers like say one two three?

Administrator
Mree926 on Jul 31, 2021 wrote:
Okay so i have seen other people talk about this subject but they did not go in detail. So im over the age of 18 and i want to see dotted messages so i want to know can i change that? where can i change that? I know that some words are filtered if they are inappropriate or violate guidelines but every other chat what should i do? And another thing does kingisle block numbers like say one two three?
Hello! You can find out if you are eligible for Open Text Chat by:
  • Logging into your account on the Wizard101 website
  • Going to the "My Accounts" tab
  • Logging in with your Master Password
  • Going to the "Parental Controls" tab
  • Look to see if there are clickable check boxes next to "Chat - Open Text" You can also see what you need to be eligible for Open Text Chat by hovering over the boxed question mark next to "Chat - Open Text"
  • If there are clickable check boxes, then you are eligible and can turn it on by clicking the corresponding box. If not please contact support@wizard101.com

To answer your last question, the Filtered Text chat option does not allow numbers to be sent.