Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone else experience this?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
I just wanna make sure i'm not the only one on this. I was in a duel on my Ice Wizard yesterday with some field guards. This chatless player came along, joined my duel, used 1 spell, and then said "My mana is low"

So then me being at like level 5, had to defeat 2 field guards on my own, (It may not sound alot but when your nearly out of spells your pretty much a gonna!) Luckily a legendary came along and joined.

It just annoys me when people join your duels, use one spell and say their mana is low, leaving you to deal with 2 enemy's (Possibly 3 if your in another world).

Has this happend to anyone else before?

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Yes in celestia 2 low levels joined and the did not have mana so they fled. 4 people is a lot to handle when they have 1500 health and they tower shield

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
Yes this has accured to me many times.... Some even from my very own friend! (whose muted) Yesterday while I was in the "Crustacean Empire" in Celestia, I was vs well i think his name was Glacio and he is myth and so am I so natuarly he teleported to me; then his friend teleported to him; then he fled; one round passed; his friend fled; six rounds later; he came back; then his friend (a different one) came; then her friend teleported. Even though in the end (thx to the last friend to port) I beat the boss, I had to go through six rounds of torture! But sadly KingIsle cannot fix this problem.

Defender
Jan 20, 2010

As far as I'm concerned people who do this need to be ban for trolling/harassment

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I could not help but laugh reading this.

Sounds awefully a lot like what I did. I forget to look at my little amount of mana that I had left, and my max mana pool was only like 24 or so.

Anyway, I joined a fight with an Ice wizard. (I was a Life wizard dressed in green, with a Nightmare pet.) Well, after casting one more spell or so, I said in auto-chat "Low on mana" because, well, the Ice wizard I was with did not have chat. Only menu chat.

At any rate, the player responded with an "ok." I felt bad, do not get me wrong, and I was hoping that my Nightmare's Unicorn may make up for my lack of participation.

Anyway, sorry if I made you angry. I usually don't make a habit of entering duels without sufficient mana.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
Shiningfantasia wrote:
I could not help but laugh reading this.

Sounds awefully a lot like what I did. I forget to look at my little amount of mana that I had left, and my max mana pool was only like 24 or so.

Anyway, I joined a fight with an Ice wizard. (I was a Life wizard dressed in green, with a Nightmare pet.) Well, after casting one more spell or so, I said in auto-chat "Low on mana" because, well, the Ice wizard I was with did not have chat. Only menu chat.

At any rate, the player responded with an "ok." I felt bad, do not get me wrong, and I was hoping that my Nightmare's Unicorn may make up for my lack of participation.

Anyway, sorry if I made you angry. I usually don't make a habit of entering duels without sufficient mana.

This person was fire and had the piggle (Think its piggle?) pet, but then at least you felt bad? Some people just join use nothing and don't really care O_O