Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do your Charectors have a Story?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
356
this is mine
wolf stormsong: a level 45 wizard and formerly on the marleybone's most wanted criminals list till proffessers seliva and greyrose got him to change life for the better and to learn magic. but he still stays in touch with the marleybone police to help with crime waves, and is a double agent of malistare's plain to bring seliva back.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3171
magicintheair wrote:
Vonawesome why??????
Now I must go write a new song for my wizard!!! Seriously.


Hahaha! Because I'm evil, & that's what I do.

Unfortunately, that awesome song isn't mine- as I mentioned in the previous paragraph, it's by another artist. If you like symphonic metal, though, you should definitely check it out; it's on my epic dungeon playlist, for when I go to farm the Crown for awesome drops. :D

I've been trying (and failing) to write my own song/poem/thing for Shadowsong, but it's just so hard to put her into words- probably because so little is known about her. Here's what I do know:

-there is no proof of her age, but it's suspected that she's in her mid-20s; according to Alhazred, she's somewhere in the 18-25 age group.

-at every opportunity, she's asking other members of the Order about who her family might have been (in TS Medieval, I gave her the Hopeful Orphan trait), but that's as much as she deals with other people.

-she has a sword that's bigger than she is, and is not afraid to use it. :D

-according to Cyrus, she looks like a young Sylvia Drake (hence Malistaire's creepy fascination with her- and, trust me, it's REALLY creepy).

...
*goes off to write before I get in trouble for putting more crazy ideas in people's heads about theme songs*

:D

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
1604
grvy123 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
my fire

Destiny summerflower is a powerful apprentence pyromancer thats known to have a carefree additude wherever she travels but when she is in danger of losing a fight her cool goes down and she starts growing hot headed temporarly
thus allowing her to defeat anyone she meets by using her personality

my ice

Destiny iceflame is a powerfull grandmaster ice and is very kind in many ways
she loves gardening and spends lots of time in the arena and when she does pvp
she does it using only fair spells and gear no exploits whatsoever like the old glitch with death minotaur or anything crazy like that

she is honest and hardworking but always gets sometime to relax and eat a ice cream cone with her pet piggles


i got a new one that i made and is fastly on her way to marleybone

Rachel dreamsong

Rachel is a kind hearted diviner and she is always helping people out.
Her teacher Professor Balestrom is worried since she is part storm cat bandit
no one dares talks about her "past" when she is around just for her own safety. As her journey continues she starts learning new combos and ways to use storm magic from taking enemies down in single hits to using a storm spell in her garden.

here are a few words from her teacher

Balestrom: whenever that bright little girl enters the school she stops by and shows me her newest way of using storm magic.
I feel honored to Teach young Rachel Dreamsong and I am hoping she doesnt result in turning into her storm cat bandit form

and finally here is a few details on her goals before cl

1. get storm cat pet
2. get high enough level to learn polymorph cat bandit so i can learn it when friend takes me there ( uh o she might unleash her cat side )
3. go to gh and finish it all the way to wt

and that is my storm a very talented storm and full of creativity and very smart


updates on rachels current activities

she recently got to mb and was asked to fight a couple cat bandits
and anyways while she fought them she wondered why she doesnt want to hurt them
so her friend Travis Thunderspear "aka my BF on game and IRL he is my neighbor" came in and took them out with bladed meteor

she currently has no goals completed however
she recently started wysteria and is excelling in the tournament and even got a new outfit that gave more storm resist and even more storm damage boost then her other outfit despite is being only 5 levels higher then her last one

also her current lvl note this might change since she is lvling fast and this might be accepted to the boards after she levels up once or twice
her current but can be easily changed is level 26 almost 27

well wish i could chat about my storm some more but she has to go help out in wysteria

cya

Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
29
My ice wizard, Alexandra, is the dauter of Malistare, she knows what her father is doing isn't right but she doesn't know how to tell him to stop. One day she meets a life wizard, Blake, that her father has kidnapped and they begin to devise a plan to escape.
Alexandra Goldesong~ Magus Thermeturge

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
52
raleigh35 wrote:
MythicalRift wrote:
I never even thought of making a story for my character. I'll have to keep thata in mind. :D It sounds like it could be fun.
You bet it is!

I always thought that my Wizards, Quinn Silverhand (legendary balance), Dustin Silverhand(master fire), Titan Silverhand (grandmaster diviner), Kane Darksteed (adept ice), Brady Swiftmacer (legendary ice), and Matthew Soulbane (Magus myth) were just ordinary orphans. But then I wrote a story about it, and Quinn, Dustin, Brady, and Matt came from an orphanage in Calgary, in Canada! (Eh! Aboot! Sore-y!) And Titan was a bad guy. He served Malistare, and in the end....
...actually just read about it in the Fan Fiction. It's called the coming darkness.


Yay for Canadian wizards! But I must say, your Canadian slang is totally off. We do not talk like that, eh?

Ahaha well, Vonawesome1 just asked a great question, about character theme songs. I wish there was songs that I could call theme songs for my wizards, but they're so unique and stuff, so narrowing it down to just one song would take a while.

Keep on writing everyone!

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
17
Of course all my wizards have epic backstories. You should really write a story and post it to wizard fan fiction. I'm working on one right now

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
23
You'd think with my nonstop imagination I'd come up with something for my characters but sadly even after 4 years of Wizard101 they are just that: Characters. They don't really hold too much personal back story but since I'm here now, I might as well come up with something on the spot... Well here goes...

3 of my Wizard's last names are Shadow Heart; and not to mention, they all look the same. I have to admit I did not have any creativity making these guys whatsoever when I was younger. *Cough* Salon please KI *Cough*
Anyway, my Balance Shadowheart descended from an average wizardry family with no special achievements other than being Teacher's pets when they were younger. So it came upon Jonathan Shadowheart to do something amazing for the Spiral. However, Jonathan was Balance. None of his family had ever been Sorcerers; the majority of them being Theurgists or Pyromancers; his brother being a Diviner. This made John sort of the "Shining Light" of the family. So John became just that; an arena master. He was a Warlord; having the longest undefeated streak in the history of Wizard City. But John grew bored of his fighting abilities and sought Ambrose out. He wanted to help the Spiral with his abilities. So Ambrose sent him on the mission to defeat Malistaire with 3 other Wizards, one of them being his brother, Elijah.

John was skeptical but gained support from his family and Ambrose himself. Gamma accompanied John and the strike team to go destroy Malistaire. And so after many months, John returned. He was successful in the mission, but unfortunately his younger brother Elijah never made it out. Elijah was struck down by Malistaire as he forced the rest of them to watch. John swore revenge. John came back in utter sadness and emptiness, so Ambrose wanted to give John a special reward. Ambrose allowed John to take anything he wished from Ambrose's secret artifact storage. John agreed to take two cloning elixirs. He cloned a Pyromancer version of himself (For his dream school), and cloned a Diviner version of himself (Dedicated in memory to his brother). And so the 3 of them helped bring peace to the Spiral.

My Death Wizard ShadowFlame is a Vampire; coming from the secret world of Mortis.

My Ice Wizard StarFlame is actually an Angel sent down by Ambrose from Aros; the secret world of Skies to help in the quest to bring peace to the Spiral once more.

My Myth Wizard Jonathan Legend, is an ancient Elder Wizard blessed with the powers of Immortality. He is said to be "The Chosen" of all Wizards and was a revolutionary Wizard around the time Ambrose was born. He saved the Spiral in the past and can do so again. His secret? He is considered "Child of the Moon", not because he specializes heavily in Moon schooling, but because he is of the "Order of the Fang" an ancient tribe of Werewolves. His immortality comes from having "Blood of the Giants", an extremely rare and honorable trait. And his telekinetic powers come from being a "Member of the Watch", a sacred family of gifted Wizards.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3171
love88588 wrote:
My ice wizard, Alexandra, is the dauter of Malistare, she knows what her father is doing isn't right but she doesn't know how to tell him to stop. One day she meets a life wizard, Blake, that her father has kidnapped and they begin to devise a plan to escape.
Alexandra Goldesong~ Magus Thermeturge


I love your idea- what a great way to get out of becoming the evil overlady of death! Props to Alex for being smart enough to think of that. :P

@grvy~ thanks for the update on Rachel! It sounds like she's doing just spiffy, but I hope she knows what's ahead. Sestiva, my Storm wiz, is just heading off to compete as well, and we both wish Rachel good luck!

Oh, and... I DID IT!

...I actually wrote a Shadowstaire poem the other day. It's really creepy and stalker-ish (just like him in the novel, haha), and I even took screenshots of them from TSM and posted one with the actual poem. I'm almost afraid to share it here, because I wasn't lying when I said that their whole "relationship" was a one-sided sketch-fest. :P

In the novel, Malistaire actually forces the wraith-minions to write the poem and then read it to Shadowsong. Of course, they do a horrible job and it ends up sounding really emo...the whole thing is basically him going on about how he wishes she didn't hate him, and his... uh, devotion... kinda/sorta/seriously freaks her out. :P

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
41
My Death, Seth Drake and my life, Caleb Drake are Wendigo's twin sons, they were raised by Malistaire.
My Fire, Evan EmeraldBreath is the son of the fire dragon, he was raised by genies.
My Storm is the son of Triton and Sirens, raised by titans and his name is Isaiah Thundertamer.

My Myth is was a plain wizard gifted with amazing legend-spinnning powers and is now the teacher of the rest of my wizards. His name is Mr. LegendWalker.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3171
flipper2299 wrote:
raleigh35 wrote:
MythicalRift wrote:
I never even thought of making a story for my character. I'll have to keep thata in mind. :D It sounds like it could be fun.
You bet it is!

I always thought that my Wizards, Quinn Silverhand (legendary balance), Dustin Silverhand(master fire), Titan Silverhand (grandmaster diviner), Kane Darksteed (adept ice), Brady Swiftmacer (legendary ice), and Matthew Soulbane (Magus myth) were just ordinary orphans. But then I wrote a story about it, and Quinn, Dustin, Brady, and Matt came from an orphanage in Calgary, in Canada! (Eh! Aboot! Sore-y!) And Titan was a bad guy. He served Malistare, and in the end....
...actually just read about it in the Fan Fiction. It's called the coming darkness.


Yay for Canadian wizards! But I must say, your Canadian slang is totally off. We do not talk like that, eh?

Ahaha well, Vonawesome1 just asked a great question, about character theme songs. I wish there was songs that I could call theme songs for my wizards, but they're so unique and stuff, so narrowing it down to just one song would take a while.

Keep on writing everyone!


So right, Flipper~ I don't talk like that, either, but what do we know, eh? :P

I won't lie- it was hard to nail her down in so few words, but it was the one that I felt suited her best out of the lot. Other ones on the list were:

-Solitary ground (Epica)
-It was all a lie (Evanescence).
-Lucifer's angel (the Rasmus)

Shadowstaire: Touch and One Sadness, both by Season's End.

Yep, I like a lot of symphonic/orchestral/gothic metal- and it suits their whole creepy relationship (again, if one can even call it that) perfectly. :P

Speaking of creepy... that poem I wrote is called "Creature, my creature". I named it after a quest from TSM that they did together, during which some weird stuff went down, including that she offed him and took all of his stuff. :P)

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
14
ok i am seeing way too many malistare children/relatives. no wonder malistare is so grumpy. he has to put up with like 70000 kids.
anyway, my wiz is Ryan Blueriver. he used to live in marleybone, but when the burgalars attacked, his parents vanished/were killed( idk which) he had to fend for his six other brothers and sisters. he managed to escape while his best friend and eldest brother kept them busy. he jumped out a window with a brother in each arm and more trailing behind him. his older brother leaned out the window, waved sadly, and then the house exploded. ryan held his family tight and cried for hours. he then hitch hiked to wizard city on a expidition boat. his family got wizard training. then they went different directions. they traveled to krok, where three of his sisters joined the order of the fang. they stayed in krok. he his brother Hunter and his sister raven went to marleybone. his sister just......... diseapeared one day. she was the onlyone who didn;t specialize in fire magic. to make matters worse, she was a ice student. his brother stayed with him to the end. now, even though his brother is lvl three, and never fights, and never speaks, and never gets off ryan;s back, they have journeyed to celestia together.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
31
Nice tought... I love writing but its late and have to go to bed soon so ill be brief. Oh and while im thinking of it YAY GIANTS!!!

It was a stormy day in the now deserted world of vader. Head Master Ambrose's secret daughter, and Jacob Ravencaller's mom, had just had the most beautiful child ever, nothing could make her sad or more happy for that matter, except the dreaded accident about to happen... Shortly after this bundle of joy was brought into the world the storm blew the window of Anne Ravencallers room open and stole little Jacob right from her arms. The feirce winds and harsh rains swept him half way around the spiral and in to the arms of Prof. Wu, who had taken a trip to visit family in Mooshu. She was just about to head through the spiral door back to Wizard City and decided to take this child with her. Now he had grown up without knowing of the accident of the past and was ready to start wizard training. He was taken to the headmasters office to get his papers in order when Ambrose saw it, the family birthmark right on his neck like all the others in the family. Headmaster explained the tragedy to Jacob and it all made sense to him now he was taken to his mother in unicorn way and had the best reunion ever! In honor of Moolinda taking care of him he studied life and is know 48 yrs old.

Well there is the story so far... if anything else amazing happens ill post a new comment. So long for now,
Jacob Ravencaller lvl 48 Life.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
1604
vonawesome1 wrote:
love88588 wrote:
My ice wizard, Alexandra, is the dauter of Malistare, she knows what her father is doing isn't right but she doesn't know how to tell him to stop. One day she meets a life wizard, Blake, that her father has kidnapped and they begin to devise a plan to escape.
Alexandra Goldesong~ Magus Thermeturge


I love your idea- what a great way to get out of becoming the evil overlady of death! Props to Alex for being smart enough to think of that. :-P

@grvy~ thanks for the update on Rachel! It sounds like she's doing just spiffy, but I hope she knows what's ahead. Sestiva, my Storm wiz, is just heading off to compete as well, and we both wish Rachel good luck!

Oh, and... I DID IT!

...I actually wrote a Shadowstaire poem the other day. It's really creepy and stalker-ish (just like him in the novel, haha), and I even took screenshots of them from TSM and posted one with the actual poem. I'm almost afraid to share it here, because I wasn't lying when I said that their whole "relationship" was a one-sided sketch-fest. :-P

In the novel, Malistaire actually forces the wraith-minions to write the poem and then read it to Shadowsong. Of course, they do a horrible job and it ends up sounding really emo...the whole thing is basically him going on about how he wishes she didn't hate him, and his... uh, devotion... kinda/sorta/seriously freaks her out. :-P


i got another update on Rachel
lol when will i stop hmm maybe when this post gets moved to far back to anyone to read then i can stop posting updates

but in the meantime lets see Rachels latest update

ok she defeated the wysteria tournament with flying colors and now has a neat spiffy spiral cup in her house
also she recently got a special gift from her older sister Destiny iceflame
a lavender foo dog for finishing the tournament with O losses
Rachel recently is training her lavender foo dog along with help from her other sister Destiny summerflower and got the lavender foo dog to teen and soon adult ( note most likely got crowns by time this gets posted so her dog will be likely adult)

here are Balestroms latest commet on Rachel dreamsong

Balestrom: Aww that young girl may have finished the tournament in Wysteria without a single loss but she seems to be struggling with mb
she currently is level 27 so maybe i can tell her that if she decides to work on collosus boulevard or some side area for a little it will improve her fighting ability against many opponents once she learns tempest. Either way she is greatly improving her overall storm powers and will only get better with time, o and her lavender foo dog recently got a talent that gives lightning strike, maybe now she will realize that spell is helpful and she doesnt always have to just use buffs while waiting for pips

so anyway thats been Rachel latest update
stick around and commet on her latest activities
cya

Destiny iceflame the Raven queen
Destiny summerflower the pet vs pet and player vs player fan
Rachel dreamsong the Sparking Storm
and the even newest additon the Angel of a friend but currently relaxing with piggles is

Angela the friendliest Life you shall ever see
who knows maybe she will get to working and give Rachel a break
Jk about Rachel getting a break XD
laterz

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3171
wahlykid wrote:
ok i am seeing way too many malistare children/relatives. no wonder malistare is so grumpy. he has to put up with like 70000 kids.


LOL.

It could just be that he got up on the wrong side of the bed after a long night of scheming and needs a cup of coffee. And then, there are all of those kids... yeah, I wouldn't be a happy camper either. :P

VADER!!!! Another villain I love to pieces~ you calling your world that is so awesome that it hurts to think about. :P Jacob's story is fantastic, by the way- I love that he's on the good side (well, Shadowsong is technically with the good guys, but she has a very-strange concept of justice).

In real life, I actually used her as my role-play character, and it's fun watching her develop out of game. :D

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
356
magicintheair wrote:
Jasmine Silversinger's parents were killed by malistare, and he tried to kill her but only left a snowflake shaped scar on her forehead
harry potter called he want's his story back(sorry but i just wanted to say that but otherwise not bad)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
1604
grvy123 wrote:
vonawesome1 wrote:
love88588 wrote:
My ice wizard, Alexandra, is the dauter of Malistare, she knows what her father is doing isn't right but she doesn't know how to tell him to stop. One day she meets a life wizard, Blake, that her father has kidnapped and they begin to devise a plan to escape.
Alexandra Goldesong~ Magus Thermeturge


I love your idea- what a great way to get out of becoming the evil overlady of death! Props to Alex for being smart enough to think of that. :P

@grvy~ thanks for the update on Rachel! It sounds like she's doing just spiffy, but I hope she knows what's ahead. Sestiva, my Storm wiz, is just heading off to compete as well, and we both wish Rachel good luck!

Oh, and... I DID IT!

...I actually wrote a Shadowstaire poem the other day. It's really creepy and stalker-ish (just like him in the novel, haha), and I even took screenshots of them from TSM and posted one with the actual poem. I'm almost afraid to share it here, because I wasn't lying when I said that their whole "relationship" was a one-sided sketch-fest. :P

In the novel, Malistaire actually forces the wraith-minions to write the poem and then read it to Shadowsong. Of course, they do a horrible job and it ends up sounding really emo...the whole thing is basically him going on about how he wishes she didn't hate him, and his... uh, devotion... kinda/sorta/seriously freaks her out. :P


i got another update on Rachel
lol when will i stop hmm maybe when this post gets moved to far back to anyone to read then i can stop posting updates

but in the meantime lets see Rachels latest update

ok she defeated the wysteria tournament with flying colors and now has a neat spiffy spiral cup in her house
also she recently got a special gift from her older sister Destiny iceflame
a lavender foo dog for finishing the tournament with O losses
Rachel recently is training her lavender foo dog along with help from her other sister Destiny summerflower and got the lavender foo dog to teen and soon adult ( note most likely got crowns by time this gets posted so her dog will be likely adult)

here are Balestroms latest commet on Rachel dreamsong

Balestrom: Aww that young girl may have finished the tournament in Wysteria without a single loss but she seems to be struggling with mb
she currently is level 27 so maybe i can tell her that if she decides to work on collosus boulevard or some side area for a little it will improve her fighting ability against many opponents once she learns tempest. Either way she is greatly improving her overall storm powers and will only get better with time, o and her lavender foo dog recently got a talent that gives lightning strike, maybe now she will realize that spell is helpful and she doesnt always have to just use buffs while waiting for pips

so anyway thats been Rachel latest update
stick around and commet on her latest activities
cya

Destiny iceflame the Raven queen
Destiny summerflower the pet vs pet and player vs player fan
Rachel dreamsong the Sparking Storm
and the even newest additon the Angel of a friend but currently relaxing with piggles is

Angela the friendliest Life you shall ever see
who knows maybe she will get to working and give Rachel a break
Jk about Rachel getting a break XD
laterz


storm foo dog adult now yay

also Rachel is focusing on crab alley now after she leveled up and completed the tempest quest

her battling skills got severely enchanted with tempest
no goals completed yet but thats ok cause she is a SUPERSTAR in battle

btw since everyone is choosing songs for there character(s)
here is Rachel's theme song
Superstar by big time rush

so anyways thats been Rachel updates

cya

Destiny iceflame the Raven queen
Destiny summerflower pvp and pet derby lover
Rachel the striking storm
Angel the friendliest Life wizard

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
45
My level 26 gal, Brittany DeathBringer is part of one of the most important families of necromancers. She was born and raised in Dragonspyre. When she was ten, the Titan Army rampaged Dragonspyre and she was forced to flee with her sister. Her sister was killed by Malistare and Britt vowed to get her revenge, now she's living in Ravenwood with my other higher level wizards.
~
My level 46 wiz, Megan EmeraldBlade is a shapeshifter (Cool, huh?) and one of Alhazred's most promising students. She was born in Krokotopia, and was taught the art of Sorcery and hand-to-hand combat at an early age. Now, she has an apprentice, my level 6 thaumaturge, Antonio IceShard, and is trying (unsucsessfully) to teach him to be a ninja-wizard. Really, in my fanfics, Antonio always gets OWNED. (Poor Antonio )

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
1604
grvy123 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
vonawesome1 wrote:
love88588 wrote:
My ice wizard, Alexandra, is the dauter of Malistare, she knows what her father is doing isn't right but she doesn't know how to tell him to stop. One day she meets a life wizard, Blake, that her father has kidnapped and they begin to devise a plan to escape.
Alexandra Goldesong~ Magus Thermeturge


I love your idea- what a great way to get out of becoming the evil overlady of death! Props to Alex for being smart enough to think of that. :P

@grvy~ thanks for the update on Rachel! It sounds like she's doing just spiffy, but I hope she knows what's ahead. Sestiva, my Storm wiz, is just heading off to compete as well, and we both wish Rachel good luck!

Oh, and... I DID IT!

...I actually wrote a Shadowstaire poem the other day. It's really creepy and stalker-ish (just like him in the novel, haha), and I even took screenshots of them from TSM and posted one with the actual poem. I'm almost afraid to share it here, because I wasn't lying when I said that their whole "relationship" was a one-sided sketch-fest. :P

In the novel, Malistaire actually forces the wraith-minions to write the poem and then read it to Shadowsong. Of course, they do a horrible job and it ends up sounding really emo...the whole thing is basically him going on about how he wishes she didn't hate him, and his... uh, devotion... kinda/sorta/seriously freaks her out. :P


i got another update on Rachel
lol when will i stop hmm maybe when this post gets moved to far back to anyone to read then i can stop posting updates

but in the meantime lets see Rachels latest update

ok she defeated the wysteria tournament with flying colors and now has a neat spiffy spiral cup in her house
also she recently got a special gift from her older sister Destiny iceflame
a lavender foo dog for finishing the tournament with O losses
Rachel recently is training her lavender foo dog along with help from her other sister Destiny summerflower and got the lavender foo dog to teen and soon adult ( note most likely got crowns by time this gets posted so her dog will be likely adult)

here are Balestroms latest commet on Rachel dreamsong

Balestrom: Aww that young girl may have finished the tournament in Wysteria without a single loss but she seems to be struggling with mb
she currently is level 27 so maybe i can tell her that if she decides to work on collosus boulevard or some side area for a little it will improve her fighting ability against many opponents once she learns tempest. Either way she is greatly improving her overall storm powers and will only get better with time, o and her lavender foo dog recently got a talent that gives lightning strike, maybe now she will realize that spell is helpful and she doesnt always have to just use buffs while waiting for pips

so anyway thats been Rachel latest update
stick around and commet on her latest activities
cya

Destiny iceflame the Raven queen
Destiny summerflower the pet vs pet and player vs player fan
Rachel dreamsong the Sparking Storm
and the even newest additon the Angel of a friend but currently relaxing with piggles is

Angela the friendliest Life you shall ever see
who knows maybe she will get to working and give Rachel a break
Jk about Rachel getting a break XD
laterz


storm foo dog adult now yay

also Rachel is focusing on crab alley now after she leveled up and completed the tempest quest

her battling skills got severely enchanted with tempest
no goals completed yet but thats ok cause she is a SUPERSTAR in battle

btw since everyone is choosing songs for there character(s)
here is Rachel's theme song
Superstar by big time rush

so anyways thats been Rachel updates

cya

Destiny iceflame the Raven queen
Destiny summerflower pvp and pet derby lover
Rachel the striking storm
Angel the friendliest Life wizard


time for another Rachel update

she completed crab alley and is now sporting a rocking t-shirt
and stitched it to her regular armor

currently she is relaxing and her older sister Destiny iceflame has got back into questing

well more will come once Rachel is done relaxing and starts up again

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3171
Carni wrote:
My level 26 gal, Brittany DeathBringer is part of one of the most important families of necromancers. She was born and raised in Dragonspyre. When she was ten, the Titan Army rampaged Dragonspyre and she was forced to flee with her sister. Her sister was killed by Malistare and Britt vowed to get her revenge, now she's living in Ravenwood with my other higher level wizards.
~
My level 46 wiz, Megan EmeraldBlade is a shapeshifter (Cool, huh?) and one of Alhazred's most promising students. She was born in Krokotopia, and was taught the art of Sorcery and hand-to-hand combat at an early age. Now, she has an apprentice, my level 6 thaumaturge, Antonio IceShard, and is trying (unsucsessfully) to teach him to be a ninja-wizard. Really, in my fanfics, Antonio always gets OWNED. (Poor Antonio )


These are both awesome stories- I wonder if Britt will end up getting her revenge (Shadowsong is cheering for her, too, since she hates Malistaire's face).

The second set had me giggling- it made me think of Sestiva (my Storm wiz) and Emma, her inept apprentice, who can't control her own powers and is afraid of *everything*. A bit of a story here:

When Emma was a little girl, she tried casting a few Lightning Bats, but something went horribly-wrong: that spell became an Insane Bolt that took out 50 people (including her own parents) and reduced half of Triton Avenue to rubble. She went into hiding and lived alone in Crab Alley for 10 years, until a mysterious letter showed up in her mailbox...

Upon her arrival at Ravenwood, Emma is nervous and has very poor social skills (d'uh). She is shunned and feared by her professors and classmates- except Sestiva, an older and more-experienced diviner, who takes the frightened young wizard under her wing.

After they get into a nasty fight, Emma wishes that she could take back what she said, and has an idea- what if she couldtake it all back? What if she could find a way to bring her parents, and those other innocent people, back to life? So she gives herself a fake name and, under the alias Amanda Mythheart, heads to Dragonspyre...

Once there, Emma/Amanda makes a deal with Malistaire- her soul, in exchange for a spell called Sacrifice, which will allow her to bring others back to life... at her own expense. Of course, she's spent so long becoming Amanda in her mind that it's not hard to convince him that she really is Amanda Mythheart- so she tricks him into taking Amanda's soul (which technically doesn't exist), and the part of her that is still Emma walks free. Plus, she's able to resurrect her parents, so all ends well. :D

Keep writing, everyone!
L.S.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
3
Kieran Sandstrider's story is an interesting one. I'm a role-player, so if anyone is interested in RPing just introduce yourself to me:

Hailing from the distant desert world of Krokotopia, Kieran Sandstrider was discovered by Merle Ambrose during one of his magical searches for potential wizards throughout the spiral. The aging headmaster's research had identified Kieran as a Nym, which was an ancient desert race that was thought to be extinct for thousands of years. Spiritually connected to the sands of Krokotopia, the Nym were known to have very long lifespans, and were masters at manipulating the mana of the deserts to become one with the land.

This would explain Kieran's modern day existence, for what would appear to be an ordinary young man of 17 had actually been a 3000 year old sole survivor of a long dead desert people who had met their end at the height of a mysterious cataclysmic event. However, for reasons unknown, Kieran could not remember this event, nor was he skilled in the ancient desert magic that used to make the Nym truly shine in power. Knowing this, and understanding that Sandstrider truly had the potential to become a powerful wizard because of the Nym blood flowing through his veins, Ambrose managed to persuade Kieran to enroll in the Ravenwood School of
Magical Arts in Wizard City so that he could unlock his full potential, and once again make the Nym a known race in the spiral. Typically, he would walk the path of Balance and accept education under Balance Instructor Arthur Wethersfield and Balance Professor Alhazred. Kieran's ultimate goal is to become the most powerful and skilled Balance Sorcerer in the whole of the spiral. The Nym will shine again.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
45
vonawesome1 wrote:
Carni wrote:
My level 26 gal, Brittany DeathBringer is part of one of the most important families of necromancers. She was born and raised in Dragonspyre. When she was ten, the Titan Army rampaged Dragonspyre and she was forced to flee with her sister. Her sister was killed by Malistare and Britt vowed to get her revenge, now she's living in Ravenwood with my other higher level wizards.
~
My level 46 wiz, Megan EmeraldBlade is a shapeshifter (Cool, huh?) and one of Alhazred's most promising students. She was born in Krokotopia, and was taught the art of Sorcery and hand-to-hand combat at an early age. Now, she has an apprentice, my level 6 thaumaturge, Antonio IceShard, and is trying (unsucsessfully) to teach him to be a ninja-wizard. Really, in my fanfics, Antonio always gets OWNED. (Poor Antonio )


These are both awesome stories- I wonder if Britt will end up getting her revenge (Shadowsong is cheering for her, too, since she hates Malistaire's face).

The second set had me giggling- it made me think of Sestiva (my Storm wiz) and Emma, her inept apprentice, who can't control her own powers and is afraid of *everything*. A bit of a story here:

When Emma was a little girl, she tried casting a few Lightning Bats, but something went horribly-wrong: that spell became an Insane Bolt that took out 50 people (including her own parents) and reduced half of Triton Avenue to rubble. She went into hiding and lived alone in Crab Alley for 10 years, until a mysterious letter showed up in her mailbox...

Upon her arrival at Ravenwood, Emma is nervous and has very poor social skills (d'uh). She is shunned and feared by her professors and classmates- except Sestiva, an older and more-experienced diviner, who takes the frightened young wizard under her wing.

After they get into a nasty fight, Emma wishes that she could take back what she said, and has an idea- what if she couldtake it all back? What if she could find a way to bring her parents, and those other innocent people, back to life? So she gives herself a fake name and, under the alias Amanda Mythheart, heads to Dragonspyre...

Once there, Emma/Amanda makes a deal with Malistaire- her soul, in exchange for a spell called Sacrifice, which will allow her to bring others back to life... at her own expense. Of course, she's spent so long becoming Amanda in her mind that it's not hard to convince him that she really is Amanda Mythheart- so she tricks him into taking Amanda's soul (which technically doesn't exist), and the part of her that is still Emma walks free. Plus, she's able to resurrect her parents, so all ends well. :D

Keep writing, everyone!
L.S.


Aww thankies! *Hugs* I'll defininantly continue my fanfic and start typing. (I'll start this weekend and update you regularly!)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3171
Carni wrote:
Aww thankies! *Hugs* I'll defininantly continue my fanfic and start typing. (I'll start this weekend and update you regularly!)


That would be great! I can't wait to hear how things turn out. :)

The main arc I'm working on right now (other than the Shadowstaire sketch-fest ) is the love-triangle... When I first wrote it, I wasn't planning for Val and Tavia to get back together, but they were just too cute to split up. :P Plus, Scar (who was originally my main character) is kinda annoying, and I really can't stand her.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2010
8
I've made up this story about my wizard where he is related to malistare but is wlling to stop anyone who tries to help his uncle.

Whats your wizards backstory?

-Wolf Moonstalker-
The NEW necromaster.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
12
Here's what my wizards like and didn't like about the game. Short version.

My wizards are in search of the perfect world to quest and to eventually settle and hang out with friends. We started out in Wiz City and there were too many people lounging about gossiping, making mischief, and begging for gifts, so we quickly completed all our quests and moved on to the Desert Kingdom of Krokatopia and all the wonders of it's pyramids. We found many who kept saying, "I'm bored, I'm bored!" So my wizards decided that Krokatopia wasn't for us.

We hurried as fast as we could and moved on to the City streets and rooftops of Marleybone. Marley was far different from any world we had seen thus far and being in such a civilized world was like a breath of fresh air after being in the desert. The shops in Marley and the look of the place was to my liking and it we grew sad as the time was quickly approaching to conquer the final quests and take down the mad doctor in his lab. Never once heard, "I'm bored!" But did hear, "I hate the vicious rats on the roof!"

It was onward and upward in level as I quested my wizards in green country side of Mooshu. Neither spiders, horses, or mean trees that spoiled the beauty of Mooshu nor could or would prevent my wizards from the ruins of and eternal red skies of the once fabulous land of Dragonspyre.

The scenery of Dragonspyre wasn't at all to my liking it set a dark and depressing mood. Couldn't wait to reach the lair of the evil Malastaire.
Anxiously looked forward to the opening of and using my key I'd earned in a tower that most found far too difficult to complete or were frustrated with trying. We all thought that nearly dying in that tower would be the only way to to access the world of Celestia. Boy were we wrong! K.I. decided to have mercy and let those not so skilled enter Celestia. Swimming with the sharks and conquering all the bosses was challenging and fun, even the green bowling ball that fully healed at will.

My wizards also liked all parts of Grizzleheim and Zafaria. We were disappointed they were disappointed that Morganthe ran like the coward once again.