Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

do you get a free training points buyback at 12?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
hi i got overexcited with my conjurer and spent a bunch of traning points. since then i have done some reading and i realize i will regret my decisions later.

i have also seen reports that your first buyback of TP at level 12 is free? (i am currently 10)

can anyone confirm this? if not i would not bother to continue and i will just start over, my choice of secondary schools is useless.

please help ty!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
fruithead on Feb 20, 2017 wrote:
hi i got overexcited with my conjurer and spent a bunch of traning points. since then i have done some reading and i realize i will regret my decisions later.

i have also seen reports that your first buyback of TP at level 12 is free? (i am currently 10)

can anyone confirm this? if not i would not bother to continue and i will just start over, my choice of secondary schools is useless.

please help ty!
I don't remember getting a free buy back at level 12 but it is a member benefit that does happen occasionally.

Since there was a buy back in November 2016, it will probably be a little while before it comes around again.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2017
If i'm correct you're first 3 buy backs should be free.