Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do the Ghulture Mounts really give you boosts?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
So I bought around 5 Ghulture's Hoard packs and got a Balance and Death Ghulture. I noticed they boost your attack, but do they really? Because once you enter a battle you unequip your mount. And now they make this annoying sound when you're moving or standing still. So do they actually boost your damage, or have I been riding them the entire time for no reason?

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I also thought this at first, but asked a friend to check my damage when in the battle.

The Ghulture Mounts do give the boosts.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Fred death on Feb 18, 2017 wrote:
So I bought around 5 Ghulture's Hoard packs and got a Balance and Death Ghulture. I noticed they boost your attack, but do they really? Because once you enter a battle you unequip your mount. And now they make this annoying sound when you're moving or standing still. So do they actually boost your damage, or have I been riding them the entire time for no reason?
While your mount disappears in battle, it's not unequipped. I agree about the annoying "popping" sound, they used to have a flapping sound.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
OK, thanks for the replies, I guess I'll keep riding it!