Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dissapearing Friend

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I wasn't sure if this was a bug or not, but I decided to post it here because I've seen a similar post like it here.

This was a looonnng time ago that this happened, so I'm not sure if anything can be done about it. But I once had a friend named Liam Griffinbane and he was on both my sister's and my friends lists. One day, he mysteriously vanished from both of our lists completely. I recently heard that if you delete someone from your friends list, they still have you on theirs. Is that really true? If not, then maybe he just deleted us. That would make sense. Otherwise, how can he dissappear from both of our lists? I mean, if it were just mine I would think that maybe I accidently removed him or something. But I think its extemely unlikely that both of us deleted him. He was a pretty nice friend and I'd like to see him again. (I'm even using his name in my Creative Writing story because I miss him!) The name of my character that had him as a friend was Sierra Winterbreeze. My sister's character was Rowan Willowleaf. He was around level 30 at the time, (which I remember I thought was so high!) and was a balance wizard. Can someone explain?

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
Hey maybe he did what i did! Press remove by mistake! but then again, how could he make the mistake twice?
BTW at the top of the question when you said you saw something like this question did you mean me?

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Oh there is this one topic I read earlier that talked about a missing friend because someone accidentally deleted someone else. It was also in the Ravenwood Commons, so I posted this topic here. On the other topic, they said that if you delete someone from your list you're still on theirs. That is why I'm confused. Somehow I don't think this is true.
Did that explain?

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
or he just removed you if he removes you he vanishs off your list plain and simple it could of been in a rush for room for another friend or he just didnt want you completly not many people say what they feel