Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

disapointed, but not the point

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2011
i just saved up a little over 90,000 gold to gift my true friend, Scarlet Dragonrider, a red dragon mount. turns out that i cant gift with gold :(. i have way to much gold, and i need to figure out how to use it. any suggestions?

PS:there really should be some kind of warning sign in the crown shop that says you can only gift with crowns.

thanks for any suggestions !

Administrator
This is where our wonderful Player Guide is very helpful, young Wizard.

Players can choose to purchase an item from a shopkeeper or the SHOP button on their screen, and Gift that item to another player on their Friends list.

Not all items are giftable, and only items purchased with Crowns (not gold) can be gifted. Just look for the little gift icon when you're shopping, select an item and click on Gift.

This Gift giving feature is controlled through Parental Controls. Players over the age of 18 will be able to send Gifts to any other player on their Friends list. Players under the age of 18 will need to enable this feature through the Parental Controls on their account.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
May 17, 2011
Defender
Jan 28, 2010
laulenak wrote:
i just saved up a little over 90,000 gold to gift my true friend, Scarlet Dragonrider, a red dragon mount. turns out that i cant gift with gold :(. i have way to much gold, and i need to figure out how to use it. any suggestions?

PS:there really should be some kind of warning sign in the crown shop that says you can only gift with crowns.

thanks for any suggestions !

If you save up 10,000 more you can get you a house from the crown shop. Then you could buy stuff to put in it. Or you could go load up on reagents and craft some stuff trust me I have went in with 200,000 and came out with only 40,000. The list goes on so much you could buy and do with it oh and you can craft housing items too! you can buy yourself a mount or rent a mount. There are the transformations make sure its buyable with gold first buy seeing if you can click the gold botten you will see it. Oh and sorry about the not being able to gift with gold thing I found out the hard way too. But hey you know now and will remember it because you learned the hard way haha. Prof. Grey Rose I think she may have miss read your post but thats ok we still love her anyway. Happy spendding and I hope that you get some really cool stuff!

One more thing The Bazaar rules when it comes to spending all your money in one place.