Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deleting Recipes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
Hola You know those crafting quests you get and you have to buy recipes then you craft them in your crafting station and get it over with, well is there a way to delete those recipes because im not going to use those recipes again. 6/26/15. Miranda Icedust. Level 50

Survivor
Mar 25, 2012
Hi,

To answer your question, there is not a way to delete recipes, even the ones that you have gotten from crafting quests. This is most likely because there is no limit on how many recipes you can have total, therefore there is no reason to have to delete current ones.

Hope this helped

Jennifer Moonstone,
Exalted and

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
It might be nice if we could sort the individual recipes in each category: by school, by level, by crafted by the wizard and not yet crafted, etc.

My Fire crafts gear for my Balance so Balance has it as soon as she reaches the level to wear it, even though she hasn't always completed the Crafting Requests to make it by that point. She'll craft the gear for my (baby) Storm once Storm levels up to the point that Craftable Gear exists - and it might be nice to know "Oh, that's already crafted it must be in other Character's Bank" rather than having to switch, check, and log back in.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
PaigeGoldenspear on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
It might be nice if we could sort the individual recipes in each category: by school, by level, by crafted by the wizard and not yet crafted, etc.

My Fire crafts gear for my Balance so Balance has it as soon as she reaches the level to wear it, even though she hasn't always completed the Crafting Requests to make it by that point. She'll craft the gear for my (baby) Storm once Storm levels up to the point that Craftable Gear exists - and it might be nice to know "Oh, that's already crafted it must be in other Character's Bank" rather than having to switch, check, and log back in.
Yes, I would also like to see this idea put into the game by KingsIsle. It would be very helpful. This game, along with almost all games, could always use some improved organization.

David Thundermancer 57