Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeat and Collect Quests

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2011
I hope they make no more of these painful quests
They are the pain of my existent, my brain is on fire, its like I'm in the Rain of Fire.
I spend years collecting stuff, defeating countless monsters.

Anyway, my point: These quests are a pain.

Explorer
May 26, 2012
Yes they are, but in some places the drop rate is high so you only have to defeat the enemies once or twice.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
carebearlover109 on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
Yes they are, but in some places the drop rate is high so you only have to defeat the enemies once or twice.
Where? Are you sure you are talking about do not collect quests? Like the Lions in Zafaria? Or the Magma Men in Firecat Alley?
From beginning with Wizard City itself and on, these just get more and more annoying.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
I agree with Death Commander. Lots of these quest are super painful. Especially Golem Tower. It is super hard. I keep on trying but i keep on losing!!! So frustrating!

Explorer
May 26, 2012
Well, I was doing those kinds of quests in Mooshu and I was able to collect the item on my first try.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
carebearlover109 on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
Well, I was doing those kinds of quests in Mooshu and I was able to collect the item on my first try.
Emphasis on Mooshu. It gets worse later on, there's one quest in Zafaria that needs 6 or so items, but the drop rate is super low.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Robobot1747 on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
Emphasis on Mooshu. It gets worse later on, there's one quest in Zafaria that needs 6 or so items, but the drop rate is super low.
There's a few collect 10 quests in Zafaria.