Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Secondary School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
Hey guys, I'm going to go straight to the point. I'm a level 31 death wizard atm and I need help with my secondary school. I already have life to satyr and I'm playing the game with my friend who's a fire wizard.
I have 4 training points, what should I do now?

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Save them probably. You may want Spirit Blade from Niles in KT, but other than that I'd stop there until you can get Astral spells in CL, unless you're doing a lot of PvP in which case respec and start over.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
MisterBubblez on Aug 29, 2015 wrote:
Hey guys, I'm going to go straight to the point. I'm a level 31 death wizard atm and I need help with my secondary school. I already have life to satyr and I'm playing the game with my friend who's a fire wizard.
I have 4 training points, what should I do now?
I don't really think Life to Satyr is necessary since you're Death (you could just use Meowiarty's Choker for Satyr), but you should spend the rest in Ice for Tower Shield. It's quite a versatile option and can block any school, and Volcanic Shield defends against the other two destructive schools: Fire and Storm.
Cheers!

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Get Spirit Blade from Niles on Krokosphinx Island in Krokotopia if you haven't already. Then you might as well save your points for Astral spells in Celestia, of which you should definitely get the Sun school damage enhancements (note: you don't need to get the accuracy enhancements to access higher level damage enhancements).

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
Thanks guys, for clarification I am questing with my friend and I decided to get satyr to help him because he usually died in boss fights! Cheers