Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Second School?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I am gonna ask you guys a easy question. And it will be great if you could answer!!!

Ok so i am a death wizard FYI and i am at the point where i have to pick my second school The question is : What is a helpful second school for a necroamcner (death wizard) ??? Dont say life or storm because death has strong spells and good healing from draining! Also dont say save pints for like baldes and trap. i will get them from from the ponts form zekes quest

I would like a second school with good buffs and a school that would really help out killing monsters! I DONT DO PvP i do a lot of soloing unless i need help killing a boss! I was considering balance or myth but i wanna hear what you say!

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
STORM STORM! DEFINETELY! storm may fizzle a lot but when you reach high level you will start having 60% power pip chances ( I have 84% and I am a grandmaster necromancer :P ) so you want something that does a lot of damage with little pip cost? well the great thing when you finish storm you get stormzilla which is 650-730 strongest 5 pip spell thats right only 5 pips which canmake a difference.....

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
If you desire damage from a secondary you're wrong. Think about it. Assuming you always gained power pips with 5 power pips you could use one stormzilla OR use 2 wraiths which would do more damage plus you get some drain. I learned this from making a Life/Storm and i dont think it was a good choice. He is now level 48 and i have a level 28 balance which is death to feint and ice to tower shield. As for a second class hmmm. Ice to tower shield is nice for any class and well the Niles spells hmm thats seven Training points. You could get Reshuffle thats 8 as for the rest idk.

Joseph Sandrider level 29 Balance Warlord
Joseph Liferider level 48 Life Private