Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death= BoneDragon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2010
What in the world is this? I wasted almost an hour to get death's 2nd most worthless spell? Seeing the damage output and poor graphic to this spell has seriously caused me to consider deleting my Death toon.

Having seen the other schools' lvl 58 spells, this one is by far a huge joke. Was it really KI's intention to trash death? Seriously , this spell should be lvl 38 trained, NOT 58, since those spells learned between 38-48 are by far better choices.

SO, I suppose i have to waste even more time and effort to lvl yet another class, and pray that in future expansions it isn't as sorely disappointing as the wonderful idea of a trash spell for higher lvls.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
rich2421 wrote:
What in the world is this? I wasted almost an hour to get death's 2nd most worthless spell? Seeing the damage output and poor graphic to this spell has seriously caused me to consider deleting my Death toon.

Having seen the other schools' lvl 58 spells, this one is by far a huge joke. Was it really KI's intention to trash death? Seriously , this spell should be lvl 38 trained, NOT 58, since those spells learned between 38-48 are by far better choices.

SO, I suppose i have to waste even more time and effort to lvl yet another class, and pray that in future expansions it isn't as sorely disappointing as the wonderful idea of a trash spell for higher lvls.

While I could take or leave the animation, the spell itself is strategically worthwhile. You face many bosses who shield. Particularly life bosses. At a combined base damage of 1010 (just shy of leviathan mind you), this spell is a boss killer. With very little buffing, you can wipe out most bosses. Since its a DoT, it will be very difficult for them to shield against it.

Defender
May 25, 2009
I disagree. The Death Dragon is pretty useful in taking out shields. If you put spirit blade, spirit trap, death trap, and death blade, the opponent is pretty much done for. I've numerous times been killed by a Bone Dragon in pvp. It is also a DoT which you can use that for shields and take out with Crow. I also agree that it has very low damge, and the Forest Lord can take the Bone Dragon on anyday. I think it should be all around attack. That would make it MUCH more useful in battles.

Anthony Ghosthunter, level 57 Grandmaster Theurgist.