Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear Professor Greyrose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2014
I have not been playing this game nearly as long as some of my fellow Wizards but in the 3-4 months I have been traveling through your magnificent spire, I have grown to love every aspect of it.

I know the game was originally geared towards younger children but its complexity and depth have captured the imagination and gamer inside of me. I am a 39 year old adult who used to only play MMORPG's like World of Warcraft. In fact I was a world ranked Warlock for several years and even got perks and money to play the game before becoming burned out. I left gaming for a couple of years and then someone told me about this "kids" game called Wizard101 and one day as another boring TV show rolled across the screen I decided to pick up my laptop and download the free version of the game.

Since that day I not only have become immersed in your universe but I talked my brother into also trying it out and he too has become a Wizard and we quest together as much as our schedules allow.

To show you how serious I am, you can check my account history and see I have purchased around 265,000 crowns in the last few months. I also have purchased a pre-paid card at a store to get the pet and I used my credit card to pay for a monthly subscription. So as you see, I'm serious about my games and my brother has spent a lot as well. I wanted to bring that up so you would know that I'm not just a free player and I do care about the games I choose to make investments in.

That being said, I'd like to ask you to please look into something for me if you have the time. I own 3 houses/castles and I am considering purchasing one of the bundle packs to get a bigger castle. I know it's been brought up before but I get very frustrated when I hit the 250 item limit and I do know about the bric-a-brac elixir but it only adds 50 items.

With the bundle Castles being so large and spread out, there is so much more room to decorate. I would love to see possibly a 350 item limit outside and 350 inside. You could add an elixir to the crown shop and price it high enough that it would make you at Wizard101 a little extra money to take care of any programming needs associated with the increase. I for one would gladly pay 5000 or even 10,000 crowns for the ability to place more items inside and out of my new bundle castle.

Other than that, I love everything about the game and think it's great for any and all ages. I'm into gardening and crafting now, as well as fishing, so keep it coming :)

Sincerely,
Kaitlyn UnicornHunter

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
The item limits are mostly to keep the game from lagging too much.

Maybe instead of having a higher limit, premium castles could have more zones? Like inside 1, inside 2, outside 1,2,3... ?

That way there wouldn't be too many things loaded at once, but we'd have more total. That would be very good for pets!