Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

daily quest for 1/19

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
I have been doing the daily quests for all my wizards and hate to miss but today's says Ravenscar in Grizzleheim. I can't get in. Yes my wizards are level 53 +54 and 3/4 through Dragonsphire but they haven't completed Grizzleheim. They haven't done Nidavellir or Ravenscar or Winter tusk.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
your level is good, but the majority of the time when one cannot get into another area has little to do with level...its the storyline. I keep so-so notes on the worlds I go to and I believe that you have to do Nidavellir before you get the quest to go into Ravenscar...(and to backtrack you have to do Mirkhelm Keep before going to Nidavellir......).this has happened to me before and had to wander around looking for someone (character) with an (?) or (!) on top of his head.....good luck.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
You have to defeat Jotun in Nidavellir, Grizzleheim to unlock Ravenscar. Talk to Bjorn Ironclaws in Grizzleheim and he will give you a quest "King And I". Then talk to King Valagard Goldenblade in Grizzleheim and he will give you a Quest "The Bigger They Are" Wizards must be level 40 to get that quest.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You should do Grizzleheim as soon as possible, otherwise you will miss out on two spells that you could have earned by about now, plus pets and spells that only come later on if you've done Wintertusk.

There is a utility spell at level 35 and another at level 55 that only come from completing Grizzleheim and Wintertusk. There's also a school pet at level 58. All further school pets depend on you getting the Wintertusk pet. Most of your future utility spells depend on you getting the level 35 & 55 spells.

As for today's daily assignment, you can port in to get credit. Maybe a friend can take you there.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
Thank you all for your advice and help. Guess I'll go back to Grizzleheim. I was up to Jotun. I believe I did Mirkhelm Keep. Thanks again. I will print out your helpful notes so I can check.