Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cupig odds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
OK maybe I'm just unlucky or they took the drops out all ready. I know several players have got cupigs from teh Kraken. I have now spent 4 days with over 40 hours plus doing the Kraken over and over. I have been on many diffrent servers also.

I wonder if they took them out all ready or am I just that unlucky. I have had no problem getting other rare drops over time just this one seems strange on it's odds.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Dracotheblack wrote:
OK maybe I'm just unlucky or they took the drops out all ready. I know several players have got cupigs from teh Kraken. I have now spent 4 days with over 40 hours plus doing the Kraken over and over. I have been on many diffrent servers also.

I wonder if they took them out all ready or am I just that unlucky. I have had no problem getting other rare drops over time just this one seems strange on it's odds.
I think this may be a Roumer, I think it means the bosses in Kroktopia, Marley, Mushu, Or Dragonspyre

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
actually its not a rumor. i've gotten the cupig pet for my myth from death oni and i got the cupig pet for my life from kraken.