Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crystal unicorn mount

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I know this crystal unicorn jewel pack is retired. I was just wondering if maybe you could just bring the crystal unicorn horse as a mount to the crowns shop. I lost my horse by accident and would really like to have it back somehow. I think selling just the mount would get a huge response for people to buy it. Does anybody else have an opinion about this mount to selling it in the crowns shop or bringing back the jewel back .

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
alia550 on Oct 14, 2018 wrote:
I know this crystal unicorn jewel pack is retired. I was just wondering if maybe you could just bring the crystal unicorn horse as a mount to the crowns shop. I lost my horse by accident and would really like to have it back somehow. I think selling just the mount would get a huge response for people to buy it. Does anybody else have an opinion about this mount to selling it in the crowns shop or bringing back the jewel back .
You lost your crystal unicorn mount????

Please contact support and see if they can find it for you or put it back onto your account if you deleted it somehow! They have loads more info about your account than what we see as players...they might be able to do their magic and give you your mount back, it's worth asking!

I also like to see retired items or retired packs brought back, so I agree with your idea and like it. I really hope you get your mount back without having to re-buy it though...please give it a try, it makes me feel so sad it is lost!

Good luck...I want to hear good news about this situation!