Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns Only No Auction

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Tried to see if this was addressed elsewhere but, either I'm poor at picking "search" terms or it isn't. I have a ton of seeds I've picked up throughout my travels. The description says, "Crowns Only No Auction."

I figured out the Bazaar won't take them and that certain of the vendors will for gold. What I can't figure out is what the "crowns only" part means. Is there a way to sell them for crowns or something?

Thx.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
The 'Crowns Only' means that when you go shopping for them, you cannot buy with coins, but only with crowns.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Crowns only means that, they can be bought with crowns only. (aka from the crowns shop) They are also dropped though.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
GaPopPop wrote:
Tried to see if this was addressed elsewhere but, either I'm poor at picking "search" terms or it isn't. I have a ton of seeds I've picked up throughout my travels. The description says, "Crowns Only No Auction."

I figured out the Bazaar won't take them and that certain of the vendors will for gold. What I can't figure out is what the "crowns only" part means. Is there a way to sell them for crowns or something?

Thx.

You can sell them for gold at any of the gardeners who sell you gardening spells.

Historian
May 01, 2010
the "crowns only" is a dropped item that you usually get in the crown shop for crowns and not gold, (upper right corner of your screen and it will be there) and most crown items that you sell wont be repaid in crowns, only gold