Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown/loyalty benefits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
I am a current player who has spent a lot of time and money on this game since I was and I am now almost 14. After buying countless memberships I had decided to just pay buy zone, I bought every single place in the game and am currently buying mirage. After my near 8 year stint I have yet to see any love from KI I know it wouldn't be fair but being about an 8 Year player and spending hundreds to thousands of dollars from birthdays, christmas and any other possible way to get money I have yet to see KI produce any amount love for people who spend they're money or time on this game I think that KI should reward players with a five-6 year stint or more every year to say thank you for using you're time and money on us I know it's not fair and probably will never happens But I still love the game I just think some amount of reward for veteran players should be present. I don't want to seem like I'm hating on KI or the game itself because I love both and they are both my childhood And I will probably be playing for as long as possible I could see myself playing until college but I just want to see some veteran rewards or some crown buying benefits. if anyone reads this post what do you think am I asking too much?