Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown shop packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2020
Hey, I am sure a lot of players have spent thousands on thousands of crowns on packs going for a specific item or mount. I personally have dropped 20-30k crowns on the ghulture hoard pack trying to get the storm ghulture mount. Some people may have gotten what they wanted first try, while others have yet to receive what they want, because it is an RNG based system. Anyways, I had an idea in the past and I thought it was pretty clever. If a player were to spend like 50-60k or even more on a pack and still not get what they want, it is a little unfair to spend $60-80 for basically nothing. What if there is a point to where you have spent x amount of crowns, and you are able to choose the item you want from the pack? For example, if I spent 30k crowns on the ghulture pack, I would be able to specifically choose the storm ghulture and receive it in my inventory. I think this is a good idea and would encourage players to spend more crowns on packs, because they are guaranteed to eventually get the item they want. Kingsisle, it would be nice if I could receive feedback to see what you guys think!