Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Sales

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
I apologize but I have no idea where else to put this. Anyways, as from the title, it's about crown sales. The current one as of today, the 'Mega Crown Sale,' well, it only lasts a week. That is not enough time for my parents to get paid and actually buy me some. It always comes on the week after my parents get their pay check. Like, seriously? Can you make these sales last two weeks so it gives our parents/selves enough time to get the money we earned. If this isn't the place to post this, mind telling me where then? This is a SERIOUS problem for me, I want extra crowns too! -Caroline NightGem 110 Death 8/15/2016 4:44 PM

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hmm. Can you possibly set money aside in preparation for the next one? Like pretend that the sale is next week and set the money aside so that when it comes back next time the money is ready to go at a moments notice?

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Hi bestponyluna:

As a working professional personally, I can relate to your/parents issue. In this day we all need to live on budgets and plan for items. Games like Wizard101 and others do require planning and budgeting. So I do agree that at times we need to have more notice or at least longer period to allow for the opportunity.

I know personally, save for the subscription and a few other internet transactions I attempt to pay Cash (sort of... Debt Card) and only have a Credit Card with a very small line of credit (on purpose) for Internet related items. Thus I completely agree as this Mega opportunity was not in my budget.

I know it does not help you, but at least you know others that are in the working world agree with you.

Andhanni

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
These sales are usually cyclic. Expect the next Super Crowns Sale to be in mid-October.