Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Sale!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Okay, I know crowns go on sale usually once every 2 months or so.

I also know they were just on sale and this time, for less than a week!

My point here is, I am a subscriber! I am getting my taxes back Friday! I wont and don't buy crowns unless they are on sale! Why was this Crown sale cut so short? Because of the Open Chat issue? Well, all I know is, I do love my wizards game, but I do wait for sales. And money does go quickly, so if Wizards wants my money, I think another Sale would be Great!

Just an idea, because I know a lot of parents are like me! Waiting and watching for the 60000 crowns for $60.00!

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
I agree. Actually, I have spent a TON of my allowance on this game. I spend more when things are more affordable like when crowns are on sale for 6000 for sixty bucks. K so the current rate is eighty bucks for 6000 crowns which means it will be a couple months or so before i go for it again. BUT if those crowns were that price all the time i would be buying more crowns like every two weeks or a month. So, I dont think KI is making all that but would make more at sixty bucks a month. Now my ninth grade math may not be algebra but it seems to me that more ppl buying sixty thousand crowns more often would mean more bucks than more ppl waiting two months to buy 6000 crowns. I am not saying that to discourage KI from doing that but pointing out that it seems that everyone seems to agree 6000 crowns for sixty bucks is a fair price cause its do able more often than eighty bucks. So, with that in mind if they were to do that then why would they need to make a sale on that? Then they could have an occasional sale on a lesser crown offering especially during the summer when bucks for crowns tend to go more toward bucks for summer things like ice cream and swimming and stuff.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I have noticed one month crowns are on special and the next it is memberships or so it seems.

Megan-formerly Firefan02
Firefan02 will now be my son.