Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Items

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I recently stop buying crown items. Reason for this is the way the game has changed through time.
When I first began playing KI If I had a problem they were quick to help me but today I am fortunate to get a response. Example of this was when i was buying a large amount of the crown packs and when my wizards became full with items i had to sell or delete them off to make room for more in my pack.
I had a limited edition christmas moose in my pack I accidently deleted It hit me hard because a friend and me had bought them as a pair to keep but now it was deleted. I asked KI If there was any way I could get the Moose back, and after all the crowns I have spent in time and all the Crown items I have purchased in the past I felt maybe they would help me.
I never got even a response from them.
For this reason I have cut way back on my spending here at KI. Personal service goes a long way. I figure I was spending around 200 to 300 a month on game but this has changed a LOT. If they had help me get the moose back or least responded to my emails it might be different. The mega snacks is the same issue with me. If you spend a certain amount of crowns or buy a certain amount of crowns they should give you maybe a free mega snack pack. To make buying crowns a better thing.

Administrator
Our support team has checked your account and you have never sent us a ticket on this issue.

Make sure you are sending your emails to support@wizard101.com or use the HELP section and fill out the form provided to submit a ticket.

If you do not receive a followup answer to your inquiry - post the ticket number of the email confirmation you receive from us so we can investigate.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Also a problem is: Just because you spend your life savings on this, or any game, does not mean you deserve different treatment. Johnny spends $5 a month. I spend $60 a month. Does that mean I get better/quicker treatment? Um, no.