Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cowl of the spider forms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Hey Drich321 here and i have a question about some hats i keep seeing on wizard101. Theres this hat i liked called cowl of the spider and i keep seeing it but with different signs decorated each time. I have seen death, life, storm and just recently a myth one. If anyone could help me to figure out where to buy these or who drops these hats, I would greatly appreciate it.

Chris Legendrider:
lvl 60 ice
lvl 52 death
lvl 38 fire
lvl 35 life
lvl 10 myth

Mainly looking for storm and death hats.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
drich321 wrote:
Hey Drich321 here and i have a question about some hats i keep seeing on wizard101. Theres this hat i liked called cowl of the spider and i keep seeing it but with different signs decorated each time. I have seen death, life, storm and just recently a myth one. If anyone could help me to figure out where to buy these or who drops these hats, I would greatly appreciate it.

Chris Legendrider:
lvl 60 ice
lvl 52 death
lvl 38 fire
lvl 35 life
lvl 10 myth

Check out the fansite at Wizard101Central.com/wiki. They have lists of all items like this:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Hats&from=Clanker%27s+High+Quality+Cowl

Hope this helps. :-)

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
drich321 wrote:

Chris Legendrider:
lvl 60 ice
lvl 52 death
lvl 38 fire
lvl 35 life
lvl 10 myth

Check out the fansite at Wizard101Central.com/wiki. They have lists of all items like this:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Hats&from=Clanker%27s+High+Quality+Cowl

Hope this helps. :-)
Thx it took a while but i found it.