Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cool glitches

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Hey everyone,

I love glitches in any game, especially big ones. As for this game, I think everyone knows about the classic Eliks edge glitch. (anyone else been seeing people there who thought they were so cool and learned how to do it themselves years later?) The carpet glitch was pretty cool (and useful) too. Does anyone else know any other cool glitches too? I don't want to try any glitches that might get anyone in trouble, but some very big and useful glitches, (like glitches that get you into an undiscovered area, help you farm faster, are funny etc.). So let me know what some of your favorite glitches are.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
indyjunior on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
Hey everyone,

I love glitches in any game, especially big ones. As for this game, I think everyone knows about the classic Eliks edge glitch. (anyone else been seeing people there who thought they were so cool and learned how to do it themselves years later?) The carpet glitch was pretty cool (and useful) too. Does anyone else know any other cool glitches too? I don't want to try any glitches that might get anyone in trouble, but some very big and useful glitches, (like glitches that get you into an undiscovered area, help you farm faster, are funny etc.). So let me know what some of your favorite glitches are.
What's the Elik's Edge glitch? o. o

There's a glitch with the two person mount that you can do which allows you to move forward a small distance wherever you want. I used it to go behind doors, like the massive one in Twin Giants and the Ladon gate in Aquila.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I've been playing this game for years and I never heard of an Elik's Edge or carpet glitch, and I was one of those kids who didn't have membership or anything and spent all of their spare time looking at W101 websites and videos. What are those glitches?

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The Elik's Edge glitch is where people can get themselves onto the other side of the wall. There was also a glitch LOONNNG ago where people could put themselves inside the sewer drain next to the crafter in Olde Town.

Just Google "Elik's Edge Glitch in Wizard101" and you can find YouTube videos showing how it's done. With Elik's Edge, it has something to do with getting off of dual mounts at just the right spot.

The carpet glitch is used in house decorating. Sometimes, when you move a carpet, it grabs other items and moves them as well. If you carefully slide the carpet away using a second carpet, you can use this glitch to place items into walls, floors, or other items, to float in the air, etc. That notorious glitch is what allows house decorators to come up with some amazing 'magical' scenes. It's also called the "rug glitch."

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
When I say the Eliks edge glitch I'm talking about the one where you go behind the fence in the shopping district, I don't know the technical name for all of this. And the carpet one is where you do something with the carpets and boxes so the carpets float.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Theres the plot stack glitch where you put plant plots on top of crates to be able to put 2 or 3 in the same spot

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
Freshta on Aug 19, 2017 wrote:
The Elik's Edge glitch is where people can get themselves onto the other side of the wall. There was also a glitch LOONNNG ago where people could put themselves inside the sewer drain next to the crafter in Olde Town.

Just Google "Elik's Edge Glitch in Wizard101" and you can find YouTube videos showing how it's done. With Elik's Edge, it has something to do with getting off of dual mounts at just the right spot.

The carpet glitch is used in house decorating. Sometimes, when you move a carpet, it grabs other items and moves them as well. If you carefully slide the carpet away using a second carpet, you can use this glitch to place items into walls, floors, or other items, to float in the air, etc. That notorious glitch is what allows house decorators to come up with some amazing 'magical' scenes. It's also called the "rug glitch."

Alia Misthaven
Oh, well thanks for clearing it up, those sound interesting, I might even try that carpet glitch for my own house (if it's still around). And also, I think I remember doing the glitch to get behind the sewer drain, it was a long time ago though.