Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Continue leveling up or restart as correct school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2013
I need help! I don't like playing as a life wizard, but I did anyways.I got so far but just would rather be a storm wizard.
My life is currently lvl 68. My storm that i created is lvl 9. Should I just restart?
Besides, I took the quiz and it assigned me storm this time and I love storm.
-Taylor Silveriver

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Taylor,

I am so happy you found the storm school and I think it will serve you well! IMO, you should keep your life
wizard. 68 isn't exactly low level, that's a lot of work. But focus on your storm wizard until you have reached
max level then maybe you can go back to your life wiz? I just think you would regret deleting
your life wizard. Also, as you are questing on your storm wiz, you can save all the life loot you pick up in battles
for your life wiz to use later via the shared bank!

Good luck!

Rowan Leaf 50
Danielle (Danny) Shadow 42

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
I would not recommend delete wizards until you have played a bunch of schools and know the play style of each one in case you decide you like your life wizard better than something else.

Lv110

Survivor
Jul 05, 2013
Thanks! I really liked your idea. I'm only going to use the life (while i'm leveling up storm) for training pets for now.
-Taylor SilverRiver