Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Constructive criticism on epic bundle card.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Ok, I gotta admit after using the card I loved the rewards it gave except one thing, not to bad, better to get something than nothing but I don't like the fact that it randomly gives you a mini games sigil. I think it needs to let you choose like it does with the rest of the stuff on the card. I got sorcery stones which I don't particularly like and I'm not as good at it when I really wanted dueling diego, my favorite one.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Best youthing you can do is farm the bazaar till you get one, it's under the "Furniutre" tab and costs 7,500 each, don't think you will find one quickly, took me a few weeks to even find one.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
bravevline wrote:
Ok, I gotta admit after using the card I loved the rewards it gave except one thing, not to bad, better to get something than nothing but I don't like the fact that it randomly gives you a mini games sigil. I think it needs to let you choose like it does with the rest of the stuff on the card. I got sorcery stones which I don't particularly like and I'm not as good at it when I really wanted dueling diego, my favorite one.

I trade you my dueling diego! Lol, as if we could.

My only issue with the epic card, is that there is no legendary gear! This was released after Celestia, so, it should have had Celestia Gear in mind too. I would have loved to see a choice for Legendary Gear included!

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
If KI allowed us to choose the minigame we got when redeeming the Epic Bundle...I may be tempted to buy a second one!

Though I really do wish we could obtain them in a different fashion...