Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

congratz w101

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
i love this game it is the best time i ever spent on the computer the second i started playing i was instantly hooked job well done ! 101 !

dakota frogstalker lv 50 :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
same here. The moment i started playing it i couldn't stop. I have gotten all my friends to play (which really helped with Meowiarty). Kingsisle should be very proud.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
I cried when i completed the game :-) Look back on all you done for the first time and all the people and friends you made....
Wizard101 the day i found you i though not another 10 day trial game.. UGH then it was free i was like :P and my first best friend samuel soulshard :D he dont play very much he is still lvl 15 and now i got 2 grand masters last time he saw me he was calling me the best player ver i was only like lvl 25 :D uh the old days....... You gotta love wizard101!

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Rulz99 wrote:
same here. The moment i started playing it i couldn't stop. I have gotten all my friends to play (which really helped with Meowiarty). Kingsisle should be very proud.

Personally, you almost lost me there Kings Isle. I mean, you have a great amount of younger kids playing, like, younger than 10, and a good sized group of adults, but almost no teen players. I stopped playing for a LONG while, until my little cousin got me to help him with some quests, and I just started playing again. All my friends used to play, but like me, stopped playing 5th-6th grade. I mean, it's an amazing game for younger and older audiences, but you struck out with the preteens-teens. Not saying you should change it, not at all, it's great. Just, for my age group, it's kinda lame. I just play when I get bored.

Have to say though, awesome job getting everyone worked up for Celestia. Even I'M worked up for all the new features. New world for better players, three new schools, all new updates, gotta give you props KI, good job.

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
Rystermagic wrote:
I cried when i completed the game :-) Look back on all you done for the first time and all the people and friends you made....
Wizard101 the day i found you i though not another 10 day trial game.. UGH then it was free i was like :P and my first best friend samuel soulshard :D he dont play very much he is still lvl 15 and now i got 2 grand masters last time he saw me he was calling me the best player ver i was only like lvl 25 :D uh the old days....... You gotta love wizard101!
know im crying everything i have evr done i feel acomplished thanks ki you made me one agin and more confident

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
Rystermagic wrote:

Thats.....sad

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Jackman113 wrote:
Rystermagic wrote:

Thats.....sad

Do you enjoy being rude? She/He is only telling their feelings, no need to ruin it. :|

Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 48
Savior of the Spiral &
Master of Ice

Hero
May 02, 2009
garyboy11 wrote:
Rulz99 wrote:

Personally, you almost lost me there Kings Isle. I mean, you have a great amount of younger kids playing, like, younger than 10, and a good sized group of adults, but almost no teen players. I stopped playing for a LONG while, until my little cousin got me to help him with some quests, and I just started playing again. All my friends used to play, but like me, stopped playing 5th-6th grade. I mean, it's an amazing game for younger and older audiences, but you struck out with the preteens-teens. Not saying you should change it, not at all, it's great. Just, for my age group, it's kinda lame. I just play when I get bored.

Have to say though, awesome job getting everyone worked up for Celestia. Even I'M worked up for all the new features. New world for better players, three new schools, all new updates, gotta give you props KI, good job.

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner

That's not completly true.

I'm a teen who enjoys playing video games (like wizard101) allot, and while I am sad that I missed out on allot of stuff (like astral crown gear, and the interrupt bosses like the coven and malistaire), I still enjoy playing this game because its fun.

I try not to focus on the bad things a whole lot, and more on the good things.

This is the 3rd MMO that I've ever played, and coming from playing toontown and beta testing fusion fall, I must say that while I don't like to lose a whole lot, I do enjoy a challenge, and KI, you've done a good job making a challenging and fun game.

I can't wait for Celestia to come out, and while I wait, I do role-play and try to help out my friends while working on my other wizards (I have 1 grandmaster, a fire, which is my first, a lv.19 myth, and a lv.15 death, life and storm).

So while wizard101 may have more adults and younger kids playing more than teens, I know for a fact that besides me, there are teens who play this game.

Keep up the good work KI, I have a feeling you have allot of potential and allot in store for us.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Wizard101 is awesome! Although KI is kind of going a little crazy with all the crowns and stuff, the game is still awesome. I just ignore most of the crown stuff if I can. It doesn't effect the good parts of the game (there's a lot of good things about the game) although I strongly, strongly would like to be able to trade things other than treasure cards and the pet updates could have been better, I am very happy with the game.