Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Concerning repeated friend requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
So a few days ago, i was going around, minding my own buisness, and a guy asks me to be his friend, I click no. Few seconds later, an other request from same person, click no. Few more seconds later AN OTHER REQUEST. I leave the realm but still keep getting requests because they must have gotten my thing up or something. Repeatedly sending friend requests gets annoying, if we want to be your friend, but click no by accident, we would ask YOU to be our friend, otherwise stop sending requests! Please! I may sound like a ranting child but i come across this way to often, I know I cant make it stop, but I guess addressing the matter is better than nothing.

Flint Thunderblood, Level 52 Pyromancer; Celesta

Jack Stormstaff, Level 37 Diviner; Mooshu

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Darkrai9999 wrote:
So a few days ago, i was going around, minding my own buisness, and a guy asks me to be his friend, I click no. Few seconds later, an other request from same person, click no. Few more seconds later AN OTHER REQUEST. I leave the realm but still keep getting requests because they must have gotten my thing up or something. Repeatedly sending friend requests gets annoying, if we want to be your friend, but click no by accident, we would ask YOU to be our friend, otherwise stop sending requests! Please! I may sound like a ranting child but i come across this way to often, I know I cant make it stop, but I guess addressing the matter is better than nothing.

Flint Thunderblood, Level 52 Pyromancer; Celesta

Jack Stormstaff, Level 37 Diviner; Mooshu

This person was able to keep contacting you, since you can click on any wizard's stats if their name appears in the text box (simply click on their name). Doesn't matter where you are, they can contact you. The remedy for this is to turn off friend requests and only turn them on when you are ready to actually befriend someone you want. This feature can be found in the options tab of your wizard book.