Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Commanders Robe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2016
Hello KI, I would very much like the girls commander robe but pvp is very difficult for me and I don't know how to do it. I've tried pvp many times and I can't seem to get a high enough rank to get the robe. I noticed that boys could easily get the robe by just buying it in a bundle so I checked if girls could too. We can't! I find it very unfair that boys can easily just buy the robe when us girls have to work very hard to get it. I would definitely buy the bundle if it had a girls version of this robe. I very much hope you can fix this. This really frustrates me.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
MysticalRylee on Aug 27, 2017 wrote:
Hello KI, I would very much like the girls commander robe but pvp is very difficult for me and I don't know how to do it. I've tried pvp many times and I can't seem to get a high enough rank to get the robe. I noticed that boys could easily get the robe by just buying it in a bundle so I checked if girls could too. We can't! I find it very unfair that boys can easily just buy the robe when us girls have to work very hard to get it. I would definitely buy the bundle if it had a girls version of this robe. I very much hope you can fix this. This really frustrates me.
The Bundle you are referencing has been retired for several years and can longer be bought. You can still buy the gear however when KI puts it up for sale in the Crowns Shop for Throwback Thursday.

Survivor
May 18, 2016
I mean that, In the Epic Bundle (for bundle palooza this is for sale) that guys can easily get a robe called the "Prestigious Robe", girls can too but the one for the guys looks excatly like the commanders pvp robe. The one for the girls is a princess outfit. I find it very unfair that guys can buy this bundle and easily get this when girls cant.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Prestigious_Robe_(Any_Level)#axzz4r9F7g2rX

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Personally I do not see the appeal of either of these robes, I mean do you want to look like everyone else?

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
MysticalRylee on Aug 29, 2017 wrote:
I mean that, In the Epic Bundle (for bundle palooza this is for sale) that guys can easily get a robe called the "Prestigious Robe", girls can too but the one for the guys looks excatly like the commanders pvp robe. The one for the girls is a princess outfit. I find it very unfair that guys can buy this bundle and easily get this when girls cant.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Prestigious_Robe_(Any_Level)#axzz4r9F7g2rX
I understand your frustration, but they will not change the design of the outfit. This bundle has already been out for many years and they can't just change the look of an Item. Many female Wizards already own the gear, so for someone to log on one day and see their gear look different would cause KI to have a lot of angry customers.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2014
I agree, it would cause a lot of trouble yet it is also unfair for girls to not being able to get the commander's robe