Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coming back to wizard101 :D

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
I started wizard101 a long time ago and stopped playing for a while when I heard krysalis came out i was super excited and I got back in the game with Mooshu and then I finished Mooshu then did dragonspyre then celestia then zafaria then avalon and i just beat azteca yesterday and now im in krysalis WhooHooo!!! it only took me about a month and i donated a ton to kingsisle to show my support this is my favorite game of all time keep the good work up kingsisle!! <3 Hunter death fist lv 92

Survivor
Jul 20, 2014
Congrats and welcome back, I haven't been to any of those places yet. :-)

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Hunter Death Fist on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
I started wizard101 a long time ago and stopped playing for a while when I heard krysalis came out i was super excited and I got back in the game with Mooshu and then I finished Mooshu then did dragonspyre then celestia then zafaria then avalon and i just beat azteca yesterday and now im in krysalis WhooHooo!!! it only took me about a month and i donated a ton to kingsisle to show my support this is my favorite game of all time keep the good work up kingsisle!! <3 Hunter death fist lv 92
Thank you for coming back