Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Combat triangle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Hello, i was just thinking about how myth and storm are opposites... i was wondering that why is balance not the opposite of storm (balance is the desert and heat and storm is seas and winds) I think balance and myth could switch places on the combat triangle
Please note that i know that this change can not be adopted, but just a thing i wanted to point out.

Valdus frostbane lvl 26 myth

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Blackomega34 wrote:
Hello, i was just thinking about how myth and storm are opposites... i was wondering that why is balance not the opposite of storm (balance is the desert and heat and storm is seas and winds) I think balance and myth could switch places on the combat triangle
Please note that i know that this change can not be adopted, but just a thing i wanted to point out.

Valdus frostbane lvl 26 myth

Conjuration is based upon mythical creatures and magical superstition. Divination is based upon imagination and the power of science. Their two morals oppose each other, and thus, they conflict each other in the combat triangle.

And Balance cannot be Storm's opposite. Balance is the combination of Fire, Ice, AND Storm (see Hydra and Spectral Blast) to form a school that has no opposite (unless they made a school formed from Life, Death, and Myth, which is highly unlikely.)

It may just be coincidence that Balance and Storm oppose each other on a physical level, but they cannot be opposites.

Jack Fireheart Level 60 Pyromancer and Hard Studier