Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cliche Names

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
19
Ok, so we all know the people that go around with names of famous people, and you see like 20 of them a day. This a thread where we can all post the names we see, and what you think about them. Enjoy! I know of a two myself:

Taylor Swift
Jack Frost

Adherent
May 20, 2010
2902
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
278
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
259
cort1cool wrote:
Ok, so we all know the people that go around with names of famous people, and you see like 20 of them a day. This a thread where we can all post the names we see. Enjoy! I know of a two myself:

Taylor Swift
Jack Frost

You forgot Luke Skywalker too
I also think the name Toby should be allowed to be selected as a first name when you create a new wizard(s), because it's a real name and it's nothing bad about it.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
63
Hero
Nov 22, 2010
747
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
235
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
275
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
158
Survivor
May 23, 2009
1
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
200
Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
67
cort1cool wrote:
Ok, so we all know the people that go around with names of famous people, and you see like 20 of them a day. This a thread where we can all post the names we see. Enjoy! I know of a two myself:

Taylor Swift
Jack Frost

I see at least 30 Taylor Swifts a day.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
563
I see:
Taylor Swift
Luke Skywalker
Jack Frost
Seth Green
Malorn Ashthorn

Do you see any of those at all?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
1469
Rihanna12 wrote:
I see:
Taylor Swift
Luke Skywalker
Jack Frost
Seth Green
Malorn Ashthorn

Do you see any of those at all?


Yes, and I'm sorry, but I automatically will not associate with you if you have any of these names.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
514
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I see:
Taylor Swift
Luke Skywalker
Jack Frost
Seth Green
Malorn Ashthorn

Do you see any of those at all?


Yes, and I'm sorry, but I automatically will not associate with you if you have any of these names.


That made me laugh.... Just cause they made those names means you wont interact at all? It's just a cool thing you can do with the names....

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
180
Ha ha, I myself created a 'Malorn AshThorn'. I've seen one other person with such a name and liked the idea. By far the most common names I have seen are Taylor Swift and Luke Skywalker, followed by Jack Frost.

Here's a thread that has plenty of cliche names.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179509&highlight=sierra+mist

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
1469
hunteray09 wrote:
That made me laugh.... Just cause they made those names means you wont interact at all? It's just a cool thing you can do with the names....


Seeing 3237823927321983 Taylor Swifts running around the Spiral is not "cool" to me. It's just annoying and monotonous. I know this sounds dumb and ignorant, but it's just something that irks me and I don't tolerate it.