Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Christmas in July again?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2010
Is there gonna be another Christmas in July this year?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
There is! (It's going to be a little later in the month)

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
I just wanted to know what is christmas in July? I feel dumb asking this but I have only been playing wiz for 1 year so I wouldnt know.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2014
omagicspells on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
I just wanted to know what is christmas in July? I feel dumb asking this but I have only been playing wiz for 1 year so I wouldnt know.
They sell Christmas themed items like the polar fox or the Yuletide pack

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
We also turn on our Christmas decorations for the week and usually have a fun code for everyone.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
omagicspells on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
Christmas in july (Christmas thing they do in summer) more of camp thing what we do in camp to have fun in the sun summer camp! more of camp does fun event and whatever day it is (event what we do in camp) last day for camp: not all camp will not have this but sometime for fun event some camp will have awards and giving presents and do lunch buffet :)some of good camp place sometime will overnight go big city (do fun thing we do at overnight & outside or inside mostly!

Survivor
Sep 07, 2013
Well their be a gardening bonus or free training points back this month