Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Choosing the School

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Has anyone noticed that you get your school just depending on what gem you choose? Liek if you choose ruby you are fire, amethyst you are storm? Whats the point in the quiz if there is only one question depending on the answer?
brianna wildblood

Defender
May 17, 2009
The gem questions depend on what you chose before them (like if you pick stay home alone instead of a party you are more likely to get the onyx (death jewel) instead of the emerald (life jewel), but yeah, I agree, there just should be more questions.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Did you know you don't have to do the quiz? Also, those gems change depending on your answers.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The preliminary questions lead up to a choice of
gems, meaning a choice of schools, which best fit the school the wizard might be happy in. The more explicit the answers, the fewer the choices. The gem is just the way to decide which school the wizard chooses from the available choices. I've never seen fewer than 2 or more than four choices.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
The earlier parts of the quiz determine the outcome of the gems, like, lets say I answered all the questions and now I have sapphire, ruby, and onyx to choose from, it just means the way I answered the questions showed I was either fire, ice or death in character! Hope this helped...
Savannah AshBlade