Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chatting with 18+ chat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
Ok so, today I was playing wizard101 and I have the 18+ Chat and I was near a player with 13+ chat and they saw me say something that appears as ... for them, So they reported me because they thought I said a curse word when I didn't! This isn't the first time that has happened and I think that they really shouldn't be able to do that.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
NoahFireWalker on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
Ok so, today I was playing wizard101 and I have the 18+ Chat and I was near a player with 13+ chat and they saw me say something that appears as ... for them, So they reported me because they thought I said a curse word when I didn't! This isn't the first time that has happened and I think that they really shouldn't be able to do that.
It really doesn't matter. KI has a record of everything everyone 'says' in the game. They know it's not a real report, if you have broken any of the rules.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
NoahFireWalker on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
Thats funny. I bet that is why i got reported one time.
I was just standing there talking trying to give helpful tips and i get the report pop up lol.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I have open chat and I report everyone i see using foul language. Someone the other day couldn't understand why I reported them for using certain words that may appear in the dictionary, but are still inappropriate to use around children. Some people can't understand why they also get reported for bypassing the chat filters to say inappropriate things.

If you didn't say anything bad, don't worry about it. But to those who cuss and try and bypass the filters, I will report them. It takes effort to bypass the filters to say things that one shouldn't say, a lot more effort than not saying such bad things, and certainly more effort than it takes me or someone else to click on their name and then click on the report button.

Tatiana Winterheart