Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character slots Q

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
What schools are best to have as the current 6 slots? I want to know which schools are most fun to play with. I have a Myth and Fire rn. I think I'm getting an ice or storm next.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Jun 11, 2017 wrote:
What schools are best to have as the current 6 slots? I want to know which schools are most fun to play with. I have a Myth and Fire rn. I think I'm getting an ice or storm next.
I personally hope that they let us get all 7 Wizards. (I think they know that that's what we want, now it's just if they will give it too us.) Hopefully they will let us have all 7 schools soon.

In the meantime, do whatever ones sound most fun to you. I personally have all, but Storm (mainly because I feel like everyone has a storm, I don't like Fizzling, and I am not all about Speed through everything. Also I met more than one Storm Wizard that wasn't very nice, don't get me wrong I know there are plenty of nice storm wizards (I'm friends with some of them), but I met a few bad ones and that definitely kind of put me off the school.)

The bottom line though is just do whichever ones you want and have fun. I would recommend Ice, (they never die and they are Blue,) however they are kinda slow/weaker. Just up to you! Have fun

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
Definitely get a balance.

In my opinion, if you know what you're doing and you're experienced with gear and understand wizard101 in general, it's really easy to solo the game on a balance wizard without having to heal that much and not needing much help with battles. I would say that balance is kinda meant for the more experienced as they're pretty well-rounded with balanced pros and cons.

Pros:

• Balance wizards have good health.
  • They have good spells (judgement :P).
  • Their charms and traps are universal so any school can use them.
  • They have all school shields.

Cons:

• It is difficult to fight another balance enemy because of their lack of prisms due to balance not having any opposite school.
  • Their universal charms and traps however can cause problems, for example if an ice enemy puts a tower on you can't wand it off because the wand attack will just use your charms and traps.
  • their charms and traps aren't all that great.
  • The shields give less resistance than it would as just one single shield.

These are just a couple of things I could pull from the top of my head, so if anyone has anything to add then jump in and tell us!

Anyways, like I said, if you know what you're doing then you'll just need a couple charms, a trap, and some pips and let your judgement spell do the rest!