Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change of School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Hello, I would greatly appreciate it if I could have my life wizard changed to a fire wizard. I would make another character, but see here's my dilema. I share an account with my little brother, I am allotted 3 character spaces and he is allotted 3 spaces. I used my last character space with my life wizard, and I really don't want to start ALL the way over by deleting my life wizard and making a fire. I also really don't want to delete any of my other wizards because I worked hard on them. I also can't afford to make another account and buy a membership. I have made several crowns purchases and been a faithful wizard101 player. I really enjoy the game and I would GREATLY appreciate it if I could have my life changed to a fire wizard. Please, consider and write back.

Administrator
You cannot change your main school of focus.

The only option you have with your current account setup is to delete a character and start a new one.

Alternately, you can create your own Wizard101 account and we can transfer characters between two accounts if
a) both accounts (the from & to) are linked in a Family of Accounts
b) both accounts pass our security checks
c) both accounts are subscribed for a 1 year Membership

If your situation meet these conditions, send an email to support@wizard101.com and let Mr Lincoln know the Source Account, the Destination Account, and the name of the character(s) to be transferred and he will look into the transfer for you.

All of Mr Lincoln's decisions are final when it comes to character transfer requests.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
May 20, 2010
No wizard character gets to change their main school.

If you don't have two subscriptions, the best you could do without deleting a wizard and making a new one is to buy a Fire Mastery Amulet and train the school spells that are taught by Professor Falmea. Of course, that's a long ways from a true Fire wizard, but you might be able to buff it up a bit with the Elemental Blade and Shield and Feint.