Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change Master Password

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2016
Hey, i made my character when i was younger and don't remember the email or the the master password it was created on. Can someone tell me how to change it?

Administrator
BlazeHexShield on Oct 10, 2019 wrote:
Hey, i made my character when i was younger and don't remember the email or the the master password it was created on. Can someone tell me how to change it?
You can change your password by lselecting the "My Accounts" link on the far left side of the screen on the main website. Under "My Accounts" click on "Manage" tab and then the "Change Password" link.

If you are a parent account wanting to change the password on your child's account you can do so by selecting their account under your own and following the same steps as above.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Sparck on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
You can change your password by lselecting the "My Accounts" link on the far left side of the screen on the main website. Under "My Accounts" click on "Manage" tab and then the "Change Password" link.

If you are a parent account wanting to change the password on your child's account you can do so by selecting their account under your own and following the same steps as above.
@Sparck, BlazeHexShield will need to know what the current Master Password is before he can change it under My Accounts.

If the account was not under a parental control, then his login password would be his master password. As for the original email, there is nothing in the accounts that reveals what that is and as far as I know, email can't be changed from the original.

Administrator