Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestias quest item drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
Anyone else besides me think getting quest items in Celestia have a terrible drop rate? I'm all for having a challenge, but I really dont want to spend hours at a time on one quest because a item refuses to drop. This is my second character I'm taking thru Celestia and already I want to throw my laptop across the room. Why do I have to kill mobs by the dozen for 1 item to drop let alone multiple items. Is it possible to raise the odds on quest drops? Celestia is great and has plenty of content, but quest grinding is horrible to the point were I don't want to go thru it again.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Yes, the collection rate is very annoying. I suppose the idea is to make Celestia last longer.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
I won 100% agree with you, while I was in celestia, on many occastions I had to face over 30 guys, because I am playing with three other friends, before I got the items. And when I am going solo, I sometimes face up to 10 guys before I got even one item, it can make someone want to punch a hole through their wall. The quest item drop rate really needs to be increased.