Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

celestian shield. where do i get?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
my ultimate goal is building a celestial obervatory. it requires expensive and hard to get furniture, and lots of them. i already built 2 chalices and a sconce, but i figured out im stuck. i cant seem to find celestian shield recipe. i checked at gearwise, looked at my recipes and checked at otto, no recipe anywhere. i need to know where they are so i can finish the house. i have waited weeks, maybe even months for that house. i dont wanna give up now

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
dropped by Curuin Charmtooth in the the District of the Stars.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
It is dropped by Curuin Charmtooth in the District of the Stars according to another thread posted here on the forums.

Historian
May 01, 2010
marolin23 wrote:
my ultimate goal is building a celestial obervatory. it requires expensive and hard to get furniture, and lots of them. i already built 2 chalices and a sconce, but i figured out im stuck. i cant seem to find celestian shield recipe. i checked at gearwise, looked at my recipes and checked at otto, no recipe anywhere. i need to know where they are so i can finish the house. i have waited weeks, maybe even months for that house. i dont wanna give up now

It is dropped by Curuin Charmtooth in the District of the Stars, good luck with the observatory.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
The celestian shield cannot be bought or crafted. There are 2 ways of obtaining this item:

1) Fight Curuin Charmtooth. He's a boss in the District of Stars that you need to complete a series of side quests first before fighting him. The drop is a little rare, but he will drop it eventually.

2) Buy it at the bazaar. The celestian shield is auctionable. Not everyone wants to craft this house, so when they fight Curuin Charmtooth and are selling extra items, they would normally sell it at the bazaar. It's rare though; many people want this item so they just look at the bazaar all the time. You'd be better off fighting Curuin Charmtooth.

Hope this helps!

Defender
Jun 14, 2010

Hi Marolin,

As far as I know, the Celestian Shield is a drop only item.
It is dropped by Curuin Charmtooth in the District of Stars.

I hope this helps,
and good luck with your project

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
thanks for the help guys. so, it cant be crafted, but dropped. no wonder i only need 2 of those things. well, ill unlock and farm him ASAP