Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

celestia spotted on the spiral map

1
AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
312
today i went inside gamma's tower to see if i could find celestia on the spiral map but instead i found 4 chuncks of massive land that are NOT worlds they looked like an open landscape they also had RED atmophere's i think at midnight they day before celestia opens the 4 land masses collide and create celestia go to gamma's tower and find those 4 land masses if you dont believe me trust me its there

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
489
Sorry to say that those just represent worlds that cannot be accessed right now. when Celestia comes out one of them will become it's icon on the map.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
312
Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
7
since were talking about celestia i think it will be an African theme.I think this mainly because well every world on the spiral is the equivalent of a country in OUR world KT = Egypt , MS = far east, MB = Europe , GH = ancient Europe , and Dragonspyre(i forgot the abreviations xD) is like the earth when it was first made and oh WC = the Americas (I think) as you can see each world is the equivalent of a country in our world :P and celestia might be India or Africa I'm betting Africa because Africa its almost always sunny and CELEStia

Defender
May 21, 2009
142
since were talking about celestia i think it will be an African theme.I think this mainly because well every world on the spiral is the equivalent of a country in OUR world KT = Egypt , MS = far east, MB = Europe , GH = ancient Europe , and Dragonspyre(i forgot the abreviations xD) is like the earth when it was first made and oh WC = the Americas (I think) as you can see each world is the equivalent of a country in our world :P and celestia might be India or Africa I'm betting Africa because Africa its almost always sunny and CELEStia :mrgreen

Actually you are wrong, because Ambrose himself said that Celestia was inspired by Atlantis not Africa.

Also not every single world is based on a country on Earth most of them are but Wizard City is not based on the America's its almost like Hogwarts in a way.

ty for reading

Hero
May 19, 2009
791
arcanemaster46 wrote:
since were talking about celestia i think it will be an African theme.I think this mainly because well every world on the spiral is the equivalent of a country in OUR world KT = Egypt , MS = far east, MB = Europe , GH = ancient Europe , and Dragonspyre(i forgot the abreviations xD) is like the earth when it was first made and oh WC = the Americas (I think) as you can see each world is the equivalent of a country in our world :P and celestia might be India or Africa I'm betting Africa because Africa its almost always sunny and CELEStia


lol Africa, i guess you havent been reading the updates.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
341
arcanemaster46 wrote:
since were talking about celestia i think it will be an African theme.I think this mainly because well every world on the spiral is the equivalent of a country in OUR world KT = Egypt , MS = far east, MB = Europe , GH = ancient Europe , and Dragonspyre(i forgot the abreviations xD) is like the earth when it was first made and oh WC = the Americas (I think) as you can see each world is the equivalent of a country in our world :P and celestia might be India or Africa I'm betting Africa because Africa its almost always sunny and CELEStia


Ok, I can't find a reason you'd think it would be like Africa. And you are being incredibly unspecific. Europe is not a country, it is a continent. GH=Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Greenland, Finland, ect. DS isn't like the earth when it was first made, it's probably supposed to be like Pompeii, KT was right, Marleybone is 19th century London, MS is like ancient China and Japan, Wizard City I count as like America, but I think it's just supposed to be a magical world of wizards. I thought Celestia would have something to do with stars, but then I read that it's like Atlantis, which I count as a country:)
An India themed world I think would be cool. I think I'll write a post about one:) I already thought of one a long time ago but didn't post it, so thanks for reminding me.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
25
christopher62597 wrote:
since were talking about celestia i think it will be an African theme.I think this mainly because well every world on the spiral is the equivalent of a country in OUR world KT = Egypt , MS = far east, MB = Europe , GH = ancient Europe , and Dragonspyre(i forgot the abreviations xD) is like the earth when it was first made and oh WC = the Americas (I think) as you can see each world is the equivalent of a country in our world :P and celestia might be India or Africa I'm betting Africa because Africa its almost always sunny and CELEStia :mrgreen

Actually you are wrong, because Ambrose himself said that Celestia was inspired by Atlantis not Africa.

Also not every single world is based on a country on Earth most of them are but Wizard City is not based on the America's its almost like Hogwarts in a way.

ty for reading


I agree but it will probably be a school themed world like this
WC=all of them
KT=balance
MB=storm
MS=life
DS=fire
GH=life/ice
Celestia will probably be myth, or ice because high up in atmosphere it is cold, or even death seeing how humans are not able to live there or it could even be What ever school ambrose is in

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
7
since i can see i miserably failed with that idea and I REALLY SHOULD HAVE READ ABOUT THE FACT ITS BASED ON ATLANTIS! DOH! *face palms himself*

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
18
matt6888 wrote:


I agree but it will probably be a school themed world like this
WC=all of them
KT=balance
MB=storm
MS=life
DS=fire
GH=life/ice
Celestia will probably be myth, or ice because high up in atmosphere it is cold, or even death seeing how humans are not able to live there or it could even be What ever school ambrose is in


Celestia will be Storm like, beacause the "world" is under the seas and uses some kind of "tecnology" like the Storm house, because of the picture of the monsters being revealed from Celestia.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
140
matt6888 wrote:
christopher62597 wrote:
since were talking about celestia i think it will be an African theme.I think this mainly because well every world on the spiral is the equivalent of a country in OUR world KT = Egypt , MS = far east, MB = Europe , GH = ancient Europe , and Dragonspyre(i forgot the abreviations xD) is like the earth when it was first made and oh WC = the Americas (I think) as you can see each world is the equivalent of a country in our world :P and celestia might be India or Africa I'm betting Africa because Africa its almost always sunny and CELEStia :mrgreen

Actually you are wrong, because Ambrose himself said that Celestia was inspired by Atlantis not Africa.

Also not every single world is based on a country on Earth most of them are but Wizard City is not based on the America's its almost like Hogwarts in a way.

ty for reading


I agree but it will probably be a school themed world like this
WC=all of them
KT=balance
MB=storm
MS=life
DS=fire
GH=life/ice
Celestia will probably be myth, or ice because high up in atmosphere it is cold, or even death seeing how humans are not able to live there or it could even be What ever school ambrose is in


Celestia is underwater it is storm, plus then they will have all three elemental school worlds, for the dragons, tritons, and giants. :-)

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
140
arcanemaster46 wrote:
since i can see i miserably failed with that idea and I REALLY SHOULD HAVE READ ABOUT THE FACT ITS BASED ON ATLANTIS! DOH! *face palms himself*


lol it's ok. :D

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
212
I did spot the chunks on the map, cool so there is 3 more worlds after Celestia maybe if the chunks represent worlds not accesable yet.

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
61
catboy2197 wrote:
arcanemaster46 wrote:
since were talking about celestia i think it will be an African theme.I think this mainly because well every world on the spiral is the equivalent of a country in OUR world KT = Egypt , MS = far east, MB = Europe , GH = ancient Europe , and Dragonspyre(i forgot the abreviations xD) is like the earth when it was first made and oh WC = the Americas (I think) as you can see each world is the equivalent of a country in our world :P and celestia might be India or Africa I'm betting Africa because Africa its almost always sunny and CELEStia


Ok, I can't find a reason you'd think it would be like Africa. And you are being incredibly unspecific. Europe is not a country, it is a continent. GH=Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Greenland, Finland, ect. DS isn't like the earth when it was first made, it's probably supposed to be like Pompeii, KT was right, Marleybone is 19th century London, MS is like ancient China and Japan, Wizard City I count as like America, but I think it's just supposed to be a magical world of wizards. I thought Celestia would have something to do with stars, but then I read that it's like Atlantis, which I count as a country:)
An India themed world I think would be cool. I think I'll write a post about one:) I already thought of one a long time ago but didn't post it, so thanks for reminding me.

XD I could consider that Dragonspyre is more like Greek and Russian. Also, ds is fire/death. LOL I mean come on. Vladamir is downright russian. XD

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
19
izzi250 wrote:
today i went inside gamma's tower to see if i could find celestia on the spiral map but instead i found 4 chuncks of massive land that are NOT worlds they looked like an open landscape they also had RED atmophere's i think at midnight they day before celestia opens the 4 land masses collide and create celestia go to gamma's tower and find those 4 land masses if you dont believe me trust me its there


o yeah i see em'!

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
341
nikki2hip54 wrote:
catboy2197 wrote:
arcanemaster46 wrote:
since were talking about celestia i think it will be an African theme.I think this mainly because well every world on the spiral is the equivalent of a country in OUR world KT = Egypt , MS = far east, MB = Europe , GH = ancient Europe , and Dragonspyre(i forgot the abreviations xD) is like the earth when it was first made and oh WC = the Americas (I think) as you can see each world is the equivalent of a country in our world :P and celestia might be India or Africa I'm betting Africa because Africa its almost always sunny and CELEStia


Ok, I can't find a reason you'd think it would be like Africa. And you are being incredibly unspecific. Europe is not a country, it is a continent. GH=Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Greenland, Finland, ect. DS isn't like the earth when it was first made, it's probably supposed to be like Pompeii, KT was right, Marleybone is 19th century London, MS is like ancient China and Japan, Wizard City I count as like America, but I think it's just supposed to be a magical world of wizards. I thought Celestia would have something to do with stars, but then I read that it's like Atlantis, which I count as a country:)
An India themed world I think would be cool. I think I'll write a post about one:) I already thought of one a long time ago but didn't post it, so thanks for reminding me.

XD I could consider that Dragonspyre is more like Greek and Russian. Also, ds is fire/death. LOL I mean come on. Vladamir is downright russian. XD


Sure, people there seem russian, but the geography of the world does not seem russian to me.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
327
The worlds are based on cities and countries in the real world.

Wizard City (WC)-An American town covered with magic.

8)Krokatopia (KT)-Egypt.

Grizzlehiem (GH)-Woodlands (perhaps like a Native American village).

:)Marleybone (MB)-London.

:-oMooShu (MS)-Ancient China or Japan.

Dragonspyre (DS)-A land of evil.

Celestia (??)-Atlantis.


Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
312
willwolf64 wrote:
The worlds are based on cities and countries in the real world.

Wizard City (WC)-An American town covered with magic.

8)Krokatopia (KT)-Egypt.

Grizzlehiem (GH)-Woodlands (perhaps like a Native American village).

:)Marleybone (MB)-London.

:-oMooShu (MS)-Ancient China or Japan.

Dragonspyre (DS)-A land of evil.

Celestia (??)-Atlantis.



actually ds is like dungeons and dragons also like medivel of some sort

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
28
Yep, after a few years of Celestia coming out, everyones gonna get bored of Celestia, and then Wizard101s gonna launch some more Spirals. But the think about how big the Spirals we have now are. It must have taken very long.


"With the power of Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, and Balance, you will win. Flames apon your eyes, seal the frost, control the sea's, summon creatures by memorizing their true name, healing to victory, stealing health, and blading, with the power...A true Wizard can be.
Bring A Wave in your life! WaveBringer."

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
90
arcanemaster46 wrote:
since were talking about celestia i think it will be an African theme.I think this mainly because well every world on the spiral is the equivalent of a country in OUR world KT = Egypt , MS = far east, MB = Europe , GH = ancient Europe , and Dragonspyre(i forgot the abreviations xD) is like the earth when it was first made and oh WC = the Americas (I think) as you can see each world is the equivalent of a country in our world :P and celestia might be India or Africa I'm betting Africa because Africa its almost always sunny and CELEStia


dude, celestia is based on atlantis, marlybone is based on london, grizzlehiem is based on the tribal days, krokotopia is egypt, and i think wizard cit doesnt have a theme. same with dragonspyre.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
4
I dont care what it looks like I just found out we get squid mounts OOH YEA 8)

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
62
roccorocker wrote:
I dont care what it looks like I just found out we get squid mounts OOH YEA 8)


Really? Where'd you get that information? I'd like to read it, please.

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
62
arcanemaster46 wrote:
since were talking about celestia i think it will be an African theme.I think this mainly because well every world on the spiral is the equivalent of a country in OUR world KT = Egypt , MS = far east, MB = Europe , GH = ancient Europe , and Dragonspyre(i forgot the abreviations xD) is like the earth when it was first made and oh WC = the Americas (I think) as you can see each world is the equivalent of a country in our world :P and celestia might be India or Africa I'm betting Africa because Africa its almost always sunny and CELEStia

I heard celestia is supposed to be an alantian world.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
52
arcanemaster46 wrote:
since were talking about celestia i think it will be an African theme.I think this mainly because well every world on the spiral is the equivalent of a country in OUR world KT = Egypt , MS = far east, MB = Europe , GH = ancient Europe , and Dragonspyre(i forgot the abreviations xD) is like the earth when it was first made and oh WC = the Americas (I think) as you can see each world is the equivalent of a country in our world :P and celestia might be India or Africa I'm betting Africa because Africa its almost always sunny and CELEStia
Why in the world would celestia be like Africa? It is going to be like an under-water world

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
39
arcanemaster46 wrote:
since were talking about celestia i think it will be an African theme.I think this mainly because well every world on the spiral is the equivalent of a country in OUR world KT = Egypt , MS = far east, MB = Europe , GH = ancient Europe , and Dragonspyre(i forgot the abreviations xD) is like the earth when it was first made and oh WC = the Americas (I think) as you can see each world is the equivalent of a country in our world :P and celestia might be India or Africa I'm betting Africa because Africa its almost always sunny and CELEStia
GH is norway, kingsile even said that it's inspired by norwegian mythology

1