Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Catching up after 2years

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
HI! So i havn't played in roughly 1-2 years, i'm currently in lemuria and i wanted to know a few things. I was trying to look up some answers but i could not find them online.

Questions:
1.Is there any new astral spells or important spells i need to know for lvl 150+-160+?(other than school spells)(Currently lvl150 ice wizard)
2.Best gear for lvl 160+?(is crafting gear still the best option?)

Appreciate the help, anything else or even links id greatly appreciate it!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Welcome back to the game Wolf IceFist!

1. For astral school spells, just make sure you have "Potent Trap" and "Sharpened Blade" trained from the astral school trainers in Azteca, along with the strongest enchant you can have called "Epic" from the astral school trainer in the Arcanum. Since you are Ice and focus more on being tanky and resisting attacks (up to playstyle) you can pick up the damage reduction auras available to you as well. If you focus on damage, "Frenzy" is a star school aura that gives you +40% outgoing damage! (in exchange for taking +30% more damage).

2. Luckily for you, the best gear right now has a simple to follow name and is mostly apart of the same name set. For Ice, it is called "Crystalline Aeon" gear. It drops from a multitude of bosses around Novus. You can look up each gear piece and see which bosses. Novus is the name of the world following Lemuria.

So you wanna have Crystalline Aeon Helm, Crystalline Aeon Cape, Crystalline Aeon Boots, Crystalline Aeon Blade, Crystalline Aeon Ring & Crystalline Aeon Athame. For amulet, use Shane Von Shane's from Darkmoor OR Dragoon amulet.