Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Darkmoor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
I need help getting through darkmoor and if any one can help me I will be online every day around 4 pm est. and
will wait four two hours at darkmoor. I thank anyone who would help me and I will help anyone I can while online.

Liam Thundergiver 110 lvl storm.

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
wolfgreatheart on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:
I need help getting through darkmoor and if any one can help me I will be online every day around 4 pm est. and
will wait four two hours at darkmoor. I thank anyone who would help me and I will help anyone I can while online.

Could you provide a realm? I'd be glad to help sometime

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
wolfgreatheart on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:

hi liam~ you may have better luck on wizard101 central.

(if you don't have an account there, it's free to make one and there's an entire board dedicated to quest/farming meetups; posts are in real time, so there's no waiting 12-24 hours for mod approval).

i do have 3 wizards who need gear (life has the quest and i want it off her books, but storm and death need their gear as well). if you see me in-game, feel free to say hi :)

if our paths don't cross, i wish you the best of luck!

-von

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
I would like to make it all the way through but will take whatever help I can get. Maybe through the first realm.

thanks again

Liam Thundergiver 110 lvl.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
Dr. Von
Would you like to link up and do Darkmoor since you have player who need to get through this just like me.
I would be pleased to work with you, and see if my deck revisions work to make me better.

Thanks
Liam Thundergiver lvl 110