Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Building!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2011
So is it just me or are there other people out there who are kinda annoyed with trying to build a castle only to fail time and again or not be able to translate their ideas into (virtual) reality? Is there anyone out there who knows of a good site for Wizard101 castle blueprints or who would be willing to take requests and make blueprints themselves? Please?!?

~ Madeline Spiritgarden
Master of Balance

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
reddreamer451 on Sep 11, 2017 wrote:
So is it just me or are there other people out there who are kinda annoyed with trying to build a castle only to fail time and again or not be able to translate their ideas into (virtual) reality? Is there anyone out there who knows of a good site for Wizard101 castle blueprints or who would be willing to take requests and make blueprints themselves? Please?!?

~ Madeline Spiritgarden
Master of Balance
Usually what I do is I just plan out the entire thing in my head, then I spend weeks building the project. The castle blocks Kingsisle provides seem really good for a wide variety of different things, so I don't really understand what you wish they could be used for?