Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Card Packs - disappointed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
I broke down and spent my first $5 on crowns the other day - decided I wanted to buy a few card packs.

Wow...I was sorely disappointed in what I got. I got about 30 housing items and a few treasure cards. Oh, and a helmet that looked ridiculous with my current outfit.

I'm not into major home decor so what I got was just a waste for me. No big deal, just $5 but had I known it would have been mostly housing items I never would have bothered. I won't bother again.

I knew there was a reason I never bought crowns before. :-)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2011
I see the problem why did you waste your crowns on card packs lol
duh there gonna put bad stuff in there so people will keep trying to get the good stuff i know i wasted money and my lil sister she will waste 10 thousand crowns trying to get good stuff and if your talking about the dragon hoard pack or wysteria pack it is very very very very very very very very very very very VERY hard to get the mounts and most of the gear give lots of health and everything but looks really bad no style so i will wear them as soon as i get in battle and as soon as i get out i will take it off
hope i helped

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
codastar wrote:
Was it the Wyverns pack? Or the Dragons hoard?

I bought a couple of each. Both were the same - meaning there are 7 cards and, typically, 6 or 7 of them would be housing items.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Its a CHANCE pack. ever look in a pokemon pack and really wanted a Charizard EX? Then you were dissapointed that you didnt get it and all you got was a shiny pikachu with 30HP? And you got so mad you didnt play pokemon anymore? its all in your luck dude.

Survivor
May 16, 2011
I wasted about 20 dollors on the dragon hoard pack and i got lots of house iteam which i sold. i also got repeated gear that got me extremly mad and also pets that where not from my school. The packs have really good gear BUT only for low level. you shouldent buy them if you higher that 35 or 40 because it usless. also it very hard trying to get gear so it pointless on wasting crowns on packs

-Blaze FireFlame level 60 fire wizard

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
fatherjimbo wrote:
codastar wrote:
Was it the Wyverns pack? Or the Dragons hoard?

I bought a couple of each. Both were the same - meaning there are 7 cards and, typically, 6 or 7 of them would be housing items.

Oh ok. And btw I way trying to buy the dragons hoard to! =P And all I got was dragon wings and the dragonriders blade, thats close lol. Still have it =D
But now I think the wyverns pack is better and I might have a better chance on it lol.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
i wasted 10$ of my allowance...
Don't know why i did that but now i know why i never bought crowns that often ever.... :-(