Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't redeem both?

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I am considering a membership with Pirates 101 so, although I ignored Halloween promotions for it, I decided it might be nice to go ahead and pick up whatever Christmas freebies are offered this year, so I will be 'set' with at least some things, if I join Pirates 101 later on.

When I redeemed the first of the 12 days' gifts for Pirates 101 and Wizards 101 both it was fine.

But today I redeemed Wizard 101 freebies and then tried to redeem Pirates 101 freebies - and Pirates 101 told me "you have already redeemed that code." I hadn't. Not for Pirates 101. It is a separate game.

Is this a glitch or is it supposed to only allow us to choose one or the other? If the latter it's sad because that freebie promotion was enticing me to join

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi. In this instance, one code redeems for both games. Your Sugar Skulls Wallpaper, Holiday Reindeer Flooring, and Pile O' Presents should already be in your gift box in Pirate101. Go check it out and let us know. :)

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Ohhh! Okay
I didn't even think of that.

Will do - I have been meaning to look into Pirates 101 anyhow.

Thanks so much for the info!

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
When you clicked the redeem and entered the cord it should have been like this
................ W101
.................W101
..................W101
..................P101
..................P101
..................P101

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Dworgyn on Dec 11, 2016 wrote:
Hi. In this instance, one code redeems for both games. Your Sugar Skulls Wallpaper, Holiday Reindeer Flooring, and Pile O' Presents should already be in your gift box in Pirate101. Go check it out and let us know. :)
Thanks for clearing this up Dworgyn! :D