Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't buy from Crowns shop for 7 hours?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I have crowns, I have room in my pack, but I can't buy anything from the crowns shop--there is a timer that says 7 hr, 5 min.

What gives?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Liam Swiftwalker on Nov 18, 2018 wrote:
I have crowns, I have room in my pack, but I can't buy anything from the crowns shop--there is a timer that says 7 hr, 5 min.

What gives?
Wow that's an evil glitch! I've never heard of it happening or being part of parental settings etc so I'm going to assume it's a glitch. Does it reset with changing wizard or logging the account back in? I hope you've already found a solution, but if it doesn't fix it by logging out or loading back in I'd drop support a wee note asking them to check it for you!

I hope this helps, good luck!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
That was the amount of time remaining on the crowns shop giveaway.

It was a big promotional thing over the weekend.

And yes, the fact that the timer was up in the corner of the screen counting down the time remaining on the event was not made clear.

Hope this helps

Steven Ghoststalker

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Liam Swiftwalker on Nov 18, 2018 wrote:

What gives?
You could. That was the time the (highly controversial) Night-Knight event was running. You could still but thing from it, and even for rewards at that time!