Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Access Oakheart Anymore

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Recently when hunting around for new wand appearances to stitch, I remembered that Oakheart dropped the [Ruby Blade of the Forest] and decided to try and farm him for the drop. For the record, I did complete all of the quests leading to Oakheart and defeated him before. That was years ago, though, and now I'm unable to enter the instance again.

Is there any solution to this? I know it wasn't a one-time-only instance, so the entrance should still be accessible.
Thanks!

Administrator
Hello,

You might check back with Wavebringer in the Village of Sorrow to see that you have completed the required side quest Forest Spirit.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Forest_Spirit#axzz3z7WsYqtm

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Thanks for the quick reply, Professor.

I did locate Wavebringer and spoke with him but I only got a dialogue "Water clean! Water pure!". Do I have to restart the questline or did I miss something years ago?

Thanks!

Administrator
The Firehawk on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply, Professor.

I did locate Wavebringer and spoke with him but I only got a dialogue "Water clean! Water pure!". Do I have to restart the questline or did I miss something years ago?

Thanks!
Do you have the Spirit Walker badge?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
Do you have the Spirit Walker badge?
I checked my badges and I don't seem to have it. According to the wiki, it seems that I need to have completed certain questlines for it, so did I not complete the questline for Oakheart? I do remember defeating him a long time ago, though.

Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for your help!