Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot find friend who's just started playing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
I've been playing W101 for a little while now and I've convinced my friend to play as well.

He's just made an account but hasn't paid to play yet as he wants to see how he gets on.

I tried to find him on the servers but I have many servers listed and he only has Ambrose and Gamma.

Is this because he hasn't paid a subscription yet?

I tried to go to Ambrose on my server list but although his one says 'Perfect', mine says 'Full' and Gamma doesn't show up at all.

If it's just that he's got to pay a subscription that's fine, I'll just wait, but I would have liked to go help him at the early stages.

Thank you

Administrator
Since you know this person in real life already, you can share a True Friend Code with them - then they will automatically be placed on your Friends list and you can teleport to each other.

To learn about True Friend codes, please visit this page: https://www.wizard101.com/game/truefriendcode

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
I did think previously that would work as I've already used TrueFriend Codes before, but in this instance regardless of whether I setup a code or he does, when the opposite person enters the relevant code, we get an 'Invalid Code' error.

What are your thoughts on the lack of realms on his account versus my account, we think that's the problem at the moment.

Thank You