Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you please, please fix the cool down for when

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
You go to help others and they aren't there?

Just happened again to me. Set up to help someone, waited the 2 minutes, it sent me there to help them and no one was there. So left and had to wait 9 minutes before I could help anyone else.

At max level and helping others is what I do, why should I be punished for helping people who leave?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I agree. KI please consider disbanding a teamup if the person who asked for it, leaves.

Whatever the reason might be, it leaves the helpers holding the bag.

I don't need to do Wizard City bosses any more. I stopped answering dungeon teamups because people drop out before it begins. They often do so at the last second.

If I don't catch that they've left, in time, then I get ported to the battle. I have to then finish it or if I flee I'm penalized.

Since I don't need the teamup, I think if the person who asked for it leaves, it should just be disbanded. I realize sometimes others who need it joined too but they can ask again. But it usually is one quester and 1 to 3 helpers.

I've been alone once I get there and there's been teamups where the starting person had last-second fled and the other 3 were all helpers. Lol

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I agree, this 10 minute wait for team-up to re-enter a dungeon is a joke and a waste of game time. KI please get rid of this ridiculous hasle.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Agree 100%. My myth wizard used team up in Krok yesterday, waited the full 2 minutes, and no one else was there.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
happens often, agreed.
I am max level too, there to help out others. would be nice if this could be addressed somehow? I could finish the battle solo but defeats the purpose of being a mercenary?